The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

15 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

Given his remarks about Lamela I can only assume he believes this is because of the Brummie culture and that "they all do it"

He's a dinosaur and an awful pundit. I missed that but heard the apology at the end. He's probably going to get the boot now anyway. 

Souness is a bell end of the highest order. When was he last relevant? He embarrassed himself last night to the point where David Jones told him what he was saying was sour grapes. How can he say that Grealish needs to put more effort in and do it every week? Graeme, you clearing in the woods, all you've done by saying that is prove that you don't watch football outside of your beloved Liverpool. Embarrassing.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, sidcow said:

He's a dinosaur and an awful pundit. I missed that but heard the apology at the end. He's probably going to get the boot now anyway. 

hes a professional miserable word removed, same as keane

but it gets them traffic, Evra and him are being talked about this morning, BT sports team aren't, its all they want from them

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

hes a professional miserable word removed, same as keane

but it gets them traffic, Evra and him are being talked about this morning, BT sports team aren't, its all they want from them

Sky's evening football schedule:

Manure v Tottenham

Villa v Liverpool

Studio guests: Souness and Evra

Co-Commentators: Neville for game 1 and Carragher for game 2.

Makes you sick, doesn't it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Sky's evening football schedule:

Manure v Tottenham

Villa v Liverpool

Studio guests: Souness and Evra

Co-Commentators: Neville for game 1 and Carragher for game 2.

Makes you sick, doesn't it?

Unfortunately it's normal and to be fair I've avoided the sky studio coverage for years now 

We have Yorke (!) hendrie and I'm sure I've seen Taylor before, it's worse when they wheel out Houghton and Saunders to co-commentate for us, both seemingly hate us as does Townshend who I had for part of last night 

Gabby is starting to come through on talksport 

24 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Souness is a bell end of the highest order. When was he last relevant? He embarrassed himself last night to the point where David Jones told him what he was saying was sour grapes. How can he say that Grealish needs to put more effort in and do it every week? Graeme, you clearing in the woods, all you've done by saying that is prove that you don't watch football outside of your beloved Liverpool. Embarrassing.

Hes never liked Villa. It must go back to his playing days. I remember years ago on old brmb he used put us down all the time. He was a top player and had success as a manager but another poor pundit. 

he was killing the ball stone dead when receiving those huge diagonal balls across the park. like, it looked like he was trapping a bag of sand cos it just stuck to his foot. was incredible. people used to purr over zidane doing this back in the day and jack has the same touch

oooh spooky. think i posted my message at the same time as the one above and they both mentioned a zidane comparison

Edited by TheMelvillan

58 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

There's a theme developing here - 

Just about to post this myself. When will people learn? Getting compared to Zidane, Pirlo, Henry, Messi, Iniesta and a world beater. All these games and still doesn't get the credit. 

He is still so underrated and I don't even know why! 

58 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

There's a theme developing here - 

I think people need to stop saying he looks like Zidane, Messi, Iniesta etc and realise that in years to come they will be saying "we made ???? look like Jack Grealish today". 

No doubt about it, we have a genuinely world class player on our books and he is one of ours. I genuinely believe that when he leaves Villa (if it ever happens) he will go to Barcelona or Real Madrid.

17 minutes ago, kidlewis said:

Might have been covered but what was with the Avengers A celebrations yesterday? 

I think it was to do with a kid that sadly passed away and it was tribute to him. I think he was Chelsea or Everton connected.

• Like 1

Â