The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

19 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Tribute to a Chelsea fan who died a few days ago. Presumably barkley was going to do it and Jack agreed to as well. 

Ben Chilwell too. Chelsea fans were all appreciative last night on Twitter. Not sure who the lad who died was. 

1 hour ago, Pez1974 said:

2 goals and 3 assists will get the headlines, and rightly so - but the nay-sayers will point out the deflection and 2 of the assists were really just midfield passes. (So really just 1 goal and 1 assist against the Champions 🤔)

It's the assists he could have had - especially to Barkley. Plus his control of the game. Liverpool went 1 on 1 with him, using the wunderkind that is Alexander-Arnold, and Grealish made him look like a shit Alan Hutton. 

This makes no sense. Grealish didn't make him look like a good player at all? 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Folski said:

Jack, Ollie and SJM all in Whoscored Team of the Week. Jack & Ollie with perfect 10s.

I'm sure the also scored 10s when they went out to celebrate last night. 

11 hours ago, sidcow said:

Souness and Patrice Evra said they didn't rate Jack previously because they thought he was lazy and were glad to see him helping out defensively and working hard.  

Souness even gave some condescending line about fans only seeing the eye catching front work and not understanding the work that's needed out of sight. 

They were pleased he did work hard though and now needs to do it every week. 

My take from this is that they have never watched Jack Grealish play football before. 

Given his remarks about Lamela I can only assume he believes this is because of the Brummie culture and that "they all do it"

Â