The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, Okonokos said:

Can't bring myself to do it. Won't be good for my blood pressure.

To be fair there’s also a lot saying fair play to him, he clearly loves Villa and they wish him well. It’s the bitterness, anger and frustration I went searching for though :popcorn:

• Haha 1

Interesting little video on twitter of grealish and maddison discussing fifa 21 ratings  

At the end jack asks if he is down as a left winger. He then goes on to joke that's the managers fault and its messed up his ratings. 

I think he clearly wants to be central. 

Edited by DCJonah
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

Interesting little video on twitter of grealish and maddison discussing fifa 21 ratings  

At the end jack asks if he is down as a left winger. He then goes on to joke that's the managers fault and its messed up his ratings. 

I saw this but couldn’t figure out what to make of it. Dean says ‘that’s where all your goals and assists come from’ so does Dean see him as a LW? 

Either way, he’ll be central this year, I’m sure. 

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

If we sign a player to play on the left who is good enough and we can rely on (Rashica hopefully) then Jack has no position this year. Just a free roam. Go where you want. I hope that's the plan anyway.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I saw this but couldn’t figure out what to make of it. Dean says ‘that’s where all your goals and assists come from’ so does Dean see him as a LW? 

Either way, he’ll be central this year, I’m sure. 

I took it as Dean wanted him there last season.

I think with England and his new contract and the fact we are trying to sign 2 wingers, suggests we are letting him play where he wants to. 

• Like 1

Â