The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

21 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😅   Fuyus?

Edited by robby b

I am happy as anything that Grealish has signed a new five year deal, never doubted it.

Cant wait till sometime through next window or certainly in the next seasons window all the plonker will be debating on Grealish leaving again soon as another media article pops up. I mean Grealish had signed a five year deal last time and people kept thinking he was going to leave, Jack himself never gave any of us any reason to even think hed quit villa or sign for a club like UTD.

People need to have more trust in our captain,that hes the captain of his club and our best player, why would he give all that up for some extra cash, he doesn't come out as that type of player and never has. Grealish likes to work at the club he loves and he's always given his 1000% at Villa and while were in an upwards trajectory there is no reason he'd want to quit. Grealish wont get regular game time or near the game time he gets at Villa if he leaves, at least it will be a season or two before any club gives him a position he hold every game I  the first eleven at a top club.

Another thing is before Jack became an England player the Owners said around 80-90mill, now hes an England player the Owners will no doubt say over 100mill for him.

So can we please stop this nonsense of where Jack will be going or what club will be signing him, at least till hes got a year left on his contract. 

3 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

I am happy as anything that Grealish has signed a new five year deal, never doubted it.

Cant wait till sometime through next window or certainly in the next seasons window all the plonker will be debating on Grealish leaving again soon as another media article pops up. I mean Grealish had signed a five year deal last time and people kept thinking he was going to leave, Jack himself never gave any of us any reason to even think hed quit villa or sign for a club like UTD.

People need to have more trust in our captain,that hes the captain of his club and our best player, why would he give all that up for some extra cash, he doesn't come out as that type of player and never has. Grealish likes to work at the club he loves and he's always given his 1000% at Villa and while were in an upwards trajectory there is no reason he'd want to quit. Grealish wont get regular game time or near the game time he gets at Villa if he leaves, at least it will be a season or two before any club gives him a position he hold every game I  the first eleven at a top club.

Another thing is before Jack became an England player the Owners said around 80-90mill, now hes an England player the Owners will no doubt say over 100mill for him.

So can we please stop this nonsense of where Jack will be going or what club will be signing him, at least till hes got a year left on his contract. 

100% agree, now his new deal is in plaice we should now put all of our attention and effort into the Rashica thread 

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

100% agree, now his new deal is in plaice we should now put all of our attention and effort into the Rashica thread 

I agree on moving our attention on from Grealish leaving villa but I do not think potentially wasting our time on someone who doesnt even want to join us unless he has no other option to is using our transfer time to the best of our ability. I think we should go for someone else instead of Rashica, theres to much drama involving him and this possible transfer.

• Sad 1

Awesome news.

Just remember - Jack is like us. He is living his dream - playing for the club, captain, adored, and now in the England squad. The fact he is able to set himself and his family up for life financially is great, but it's not the biggest factor. And the fact he'll never have to buy another drink as long as he lives. If he goes anywhere else, he will have a job. And that's brings a different sort of pressure. Ask Gareth Bale. Would he exchange his medals for being truly happy? I'm sure he would.

Edited by Pez1974

1 minute ago, wilko154 said:

Just watched his interview.

Did I mishear or did he say that his agent and family were round at his house in London last night?

Does Jack live in London and commute each day?

Can you post a link to the interview? It has disappeared from AVTV

Â