The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

11 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

Jack's status as the greatest Villa player in the modern era is all but set in stone now for me.

Yeah there have been more talented players or ones that have achieved more but the fact he stayed with us during one of the clubs darkest ever eras, got us promoted, stopped us from getting relegated and still hasnt left means he's right at the top of the pile.

One of the very few positives of the the last 10 years.

praise the lord applause GIF

7 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Hopefully.

Nothing is a given in this game but securing a player like Jack Grealish is a statement of intent.

The owners will really do everything they can to make us successful. Are they able to do it remains to be seen.

One the reasons Jack is staying is Smith also, you have to give him that? They have a very strong relationship as they have both said in the past.  That’s a point in favour of Smith surely?

• Like 1

Just now, nick76 said:

One the reasons Jack is staying is Smith also, you have to give him that? They have a very strong relationship as they have both said in the past.  That’s a point in favour of Smith surely?

Maybe a factor.

I just think Jack loves the club. Truly loves the club.

He was here before Smith arrived.

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Credit to the board, Smith, and NWSE. They’ve sold Jack the ambitions of where the club is heading. We won’t settle best and neither will Jack. He deserves the money and the support. 

Got a feeling we have to deliver on the pitch now to meet whatever promises they sold to him.

I said before the season 17th would be a success. After this deal we may need to demand more.

Edited by villalad21

Â