The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

7 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Does Sancho look overhyped or what?

I've thought that every time i've watched him to be perfectly honest, even for Dortmund.

Reserved judgement as I don't watch him often enough though I guess.

I just don't see this 100 mill player at all.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

done, funnily enough, Jack fared well

Leeds fans seem to have the same idea  :)

sky interviewed Jack , he came across well , very humble , Thanked Southgate even though his brain must have been screaming “Southgate’s a Cockwomble “ 

like others I fear he won’t get another chance when the favourites return , but as least he finally got a cap

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

And what is it with interviewers asking jack shitty awkward questions in post match interviews - what need was there to ask him about the two boys getting sent home from the England camp?!

Because they think he's a bit thick and will made a blunder in an interview if they ask some dodgy questions.. 

It's all seems a bit anti-brummie to me! 

But f*ck em, he did well in his 15 mins.. Im glad he got on, I was only watching in case he got on the pitch. 

Edited by richp999
  • Like 2

Sounds like Waddle is a fan from various comments on the BBC Live page, such as...

"'Sancho not doing it'

Denmark 0-0 England

6d4b99ec-04f9-4bc0-b39a-3f4789daebc3.jpg

Chris Waddle

Ex-Tottenham and England winger on BBC Radio 5 Live

These were two good games to have a look at Jack Grealish. If Grealish had started both games, would he have been a weakness in the team? No he wouldn't.

So where would you play him? Jadon Sancho is not doing it for me - he's foing it for Dortmund, not for England. So you think 'I'll play Grealish in these games and if he s not playing well, bring Sancho on'.

You know what Sancho can do. Grealish is not going to let the side down. If he plays badly you say 'maybe he's not an England player'. But let's see if he could dot it and this was the perfect oportunity.

You can't give him 15 minutes and say 'see what happens'. He might never get another game.

(Link:  https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/53227113)

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Gillz said:

i dont really have any right to be, but I felt quite proud when he came on tonight.

I had a tear in my eye, it’s so bizarre, I almost feel like he is a son and my lads almost feel he is a brother 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 3

Â