The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

7 hours ago, Farlz said:

I much prefer watching a side who gives Jack the ball at every possibility. Who was that shitto in defence pinging aimless long balls for no reason when Grealish was in tons of space out wide? 

yeah there was 3 or 4 times he was in a really good position and they tried some Holywood ball over the other side of the pitch like numpties rather than pass to him, that flew out or similar, so poor.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Farlz said:

I much prefer watching a side who gives Jack the ball at every possibility. Who was that shitto in defence pinging aimless long balls for no reason when Grealish was in tons of space out wide? 

Could have been any one of 9 defenders that southgate picked tonight.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Farlz said:

That was so frustrating watching Dier fling the ball across the field multiple times when he had Grealish wide open down his side. 

• Like 1

A very decent cameo. England have so many generic players. They break lesser teams down with raw pace and power. Not having a pop at the kid but Mount is built as this generational talent, to me he looks like a ten a penny type player. They've no player like Grealish. His close control, ability to dribble and draw the opposition is unrivalled - in that squad.

• Like 2

Just now, MaVilla said:

yeah there was 3 or 4 times he was in a really good position and they tried some Holywood ball over the other side of the pitch like numpties rather than pass to him, that flew out or similar, so poor.

When they did that Sterling looked pished too. Sterling trusted him with the ball. Would have had an assist too if Kane didn't shank that shot.

3 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Grealish was as good as he could have been. He was free numerous times but the only one to find him was Sterling what does that tell you. Should have come on when Mount did. Here's hoping Pumpkin face swallows his pride and plays him in future. 

Oh and one more thing Crapchester United ££££££££££££ pay up nobheads. He's an international now.

Zero chance.

Greenwood will be back in for the next match.

Â