The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Seems Man Utd have signed Donny van de Beek for € 45 million. 

He's a CAM isn't he? 

Whilst nothing is certain, this bodes very well for us. 

They now have Pogba, Fernandes, Van de Beek all fighting for that 10 spot (even though they drop Pogba deeper). With their deficiencies at left back, centre half and right wing, I’d find it surprising if they spent 80-100m on Jack. 

Jack walks into their team in any position in my opinion, I think he’s better than Fernandez, but they also need to be smart too. They may have another 120m to spend, but they may want to massively improve on a position rather than ‘slightly’ improving a position they are strong in.

Im willing them to get the Sancho deal done. That would surely put them out of the equation. The only other worry then would be Man City, but I think they’re going all out on Messi. I don’t think Liverpool will stump up the cash. 

To the original point, it’s great that they’ve signed Van De Beek. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Seems Man Utd have signed Donny van de Beek for € 45 million. 

He's a CAM isn't he? 

Yep, and for me it shows where ManU would have played Jack had they bought him instead.

It's interesting there's been so much media stuff about Man Utd opening talks the last few days.

They reportedly wanted Jack for 50% discount, then end up signing a dutch player for roughly that. 

I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to force a deal upon us, but we showed them the door. 

If so, good job AVFC. 

To be perfectly honest I'm not sure Man Utd have that much money available as they've previously had. This VdB signing seems a bit of a gamble. 

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

It's interesting there's been so much media stuff about Man Utd opening talks the last few days.

They reportedly wanted Jack for 50% discount, then end up signing a dutch player for roughly that. 

I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to force a deal upon us, but we showed them the door. 

If so, good job AVFC. 

To be perfectly honest I'm not sure Man Utd have that much money available as they've previously had. This VdB signing seems a bit of a gamble. 

Jack has a good thing at Villa, if he’s open to a move then it’ll be for a huge payrise. Similar with Sancho I expect. 

Despise Man U, always have and always will.

There has never been a more arrogant & sly club & fanbase.

The “fans” are more sickening & entitled than ever before. 

Would love to see their (further) decline & downfall and for us to surpass them... I don’t think it’s out of the realms of possibility with our owners... what a day that would be...

Let’s do it for this bloke too 😆

spacer.png

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Despise Man U, always have and always will.

There has never been a more arrogant & sly club & fanbase.

The “fans” are more sickening & entitled than ever before. 

Would love to see their (further) decline & downfall and for us to surpass them... I don’t think it’s out of the realms of possibility with our owners... what a day that would be...

Let’s do it for this bloke too 😆

spacer.png

He'd have picked Jack in a jiffy. 

• Like 1

Sancho is ace.

**** him anyway. Grealish is better. Rather spend 80m on him than 100m on Sancho.

**** Grealish, van der Bloke is better. Rather spend 40m on him than 80m on Grealish...

rocket polishers.

Â