The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 minutes ago, useless said:

Seems like he's going then. Can't really blame him we aren't doing anything to show that we have any ambition other than just surviving. Maybe it will all work out in the end, sometimes when things look bad, good things happen.

Why does it seem like he's going?  What has Percy said? 

3 minutes ago, useless said:

Someone from The Villa View and another well regarded Villa fan with previous a prevoius ITK track record confirmed it but then deleted their posts.

They didn't confirm it. They posted cryptic bullshit. 

And why delete the cryptic bullshit? Even more attention. 

That's hardly evidence that he hasn't got a clue, just means he was wrong about Jack Butland, every 'ITK' gets things wrong, even the genuine ones. I'm sure if he was saying we were signing Rashica or something people wouldn't be bringing up something they got wrong, they'd bringing up the times that the Villa View have been right.

Just now, useless said:

That's hardly evidence that he hasn't got a clue, just means he was wrong about Jack Butland, every 'ITK' gets things wrong, even the genuine ones. I'm sure if he was saying we were signing Rashica or something people wouldn't be bringing up something they got wrong, they'd bringing up the times that the Villa View have been right.

The villa view have never broken a signing with inside info. 

They're very good at what they do but ITK signings isn't one of them

Unless Percy states he is off I have no reason to believe anything else. That said if we do lose him I really fear we won’t be able to replace him (don’t think we can attract the quality required) and would almost certainly be favourites for relegation. It’s imperative we keep him even if it’s for another season as we may be able to attract better next season. 

Edited by dudevillaisnice

They knew about Tammy Abraham before anyone else and they've known a few others as well that I can't recall. Last year after they got Butland wrong they said they weren't going to say anything again becase they got a lot of unfair criticism because that one didn't happen.

Just now, useless said:

They knew about Tammy Abraham before anyone else and they've known a few others as well that I can't recall. Last year after they got Butland wrong they said they weren't going to say anything again becase they got a lot of unfair criticism because that one didn't happen.

So why not say it then?

Why cryptic rubbish and then delete it and then lock his account?

So basically nothing happened?

Grealish looked happy yesterday filming promotional material with the rest of the players, even fingers in his ears seemed a powerful message.

If he was embroiled in an expensive transfer negotiation there is no way a) he'd be seen in a Villa shirt filming and promoting Villa and b) playing in a friendly match.

Edited by Zhan_Zhuang
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

So basically nothing happened?

Grealish looked happy yesterday filming promotional material with the rest of the players, even fingers in his ears seemed a powerful message.

If he was embroiled in an expensive transfer negotiation there is no way a) he'd be seen in a Villa shirt filming and promoting Villa and b) playing in a friendly match.

exactly. 

Like all parties would risk anything when they're 24 hrs from agreeing a £70 million deal. 

Look at Ollie Watkins, hasn't featured in any. 

But yeah, I'm sure a bloke who occasionally appears on a fan podcast, tweeting emojis knows the inside track.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, useless said:

Not Percy but Chris Dolan from the Villa View posted some crying faces on twitter and then deleted them. The Villa View are personal friends of the Grealish family.

Chris Dolan was the most negative on that podcast whenever  I heard him. Does he have contacts in the game? 

Â