Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, deeps said:

Van de Beek Close to going UTD apparently 

I wonder if we were ever in with a sniff of signing him? 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Wezbid said:

I'm seeing this in the shower. Decisions, decisions... 

Literally me as I consider a penis enlargement.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Shocking to see him still not called up despite other players being called up to fill slots. I don't really care about the England team but it's ridiculously unfair on Jack, especially after the way the England setup persuaded him to switch from Ireland. What was the point?!

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Who has AMN replaced in the England squad?

Southgate wants a solid back four, four full backs (two as wingbacks) with two strikers in front. Gotta kill off the opposition with dullness to be effective. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, samjp26 said:

Shocking to see him still not called up despite other players being called up to fill slots. I don't really care about the England team but it's ridiculously unfair on Jack, especially after the way the England setup persuaded him to switch from Ireland. What was the point?!

As an Irishman and I love jack but I'd not be behind him returning to the Irish setup , when he switched allegiances he made his decision which at time I really had no problems with, but returning because of not being called up by England is not a reason I want to see a player play for my country, of course I see the hilarious side to this as for years we have picked English guys that have not been good enough for English team but when I see a young player who dreams of playing for Ireland and think about him not getting capped for a reason like this ,it just doesn't sit well with me

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know if you guys saw Lee Hendrie's comments, but he said when he was at Villa he had several run ins and fallouts with Southgate and said he wouldn't be surprised if it was personal. Says it all tbh, and surely Hendrie is in touch with Jack in some form as well?

Southgate should at least have the bollocks to be honest with Jack so he can either switch to Ireland or know he has to wait until we've got a proper bloke in charge. I can't stand Southgate tbh, putting me off following England.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Don't know if you guys saw Lee Hendrie's comments, but he said when he was at Villa he had several run ins and fallouts with Southgate and said he wouldn't be surprised if it was personal. Says it all tbh, and surely Hendrie is in touch with Jack in some form as well?

Southgate should at least have the bollocks to be honest with Jack so he can either switch to Ireland or know he has to wait until we've got a proper bloke in charge. I can't stand Southgate tbh, putting me off following England.

I listen to it live on talk sport and was absolutely appalled, he had the same problem with Lee apparently that led to Lee going through the back of him in a training session, as I said before Fairplay Lee. I believe Nosey is working on somewhat of a sinister agenda
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

I listen to it live on talk sport and was absolutely appalled, he had the same problem with Lee apparently that led to Lee going through the back of him in a training session, as I said before Fairplay Lee. I believe Nosey is working on somewhat of a sinister agenda

What was the issue that Southgate held against him then?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Jack the lad, always going out etc etc not a consummate pro 

Bizarrely though Jack has cleaned up his act a fair bit (barring the lockdown faux pas!) and rarely seen on social media - thank god he’s not like that moron Lingard!

as for professionalism at work, I doubt there’s many as dedicated to training or improving as Grealish has been in recent years. He has worked really hard to improve physically and skill wise.

Southgate just doesn’t like him which is pretty sad for the manager of England making things personal instead of what’s right for the national team. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The crazy thing about the whole saga is....Many of the players that played with Southgate for England would never have had caps had he been in charge. The gambling and drinking culture that existed around the time he was with England was rife. Everyone was involved and all blokes, Shearer, Sheringham, Gazza...etc. Yes times have changed however most of the top players now are kids, still learning, still growing, still maturing.  He's just an arrogant hypocrite quite frankly.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â