The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

6 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

I get your point but if England ruled out party animals we’d be struggling to find 11 decent players. I know there’s a limit and Southgate seems to put great store in good behaviour but it would be very harsh on Jack and could set a precedent that may well become a problem for Southgate in the future. 

If he doesn’t pick Jack on that basis he has to drop that slab headed Burke as well, Which he won’t

40 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

England SHOULD be in a position to have a great team just around the corner. At least attacking wise.

Grealish, Madison, Sancho, Sterling, Foden, Kane, Rashford, Greenwood

Agreed, unfortunately Southgate seems to prefer Mount over Maddison and Jack which is truly baffling.

Edited by mikeyp102
  • Like 1

I see man u signing Grealish articles flooding the news again, if I were the Owners I'd come out and say just for all this media nonsense Grealish just went up by 40 mill from what I initially said. So you want him,we see how bad you do at 120 mill so get lost because none of you are going to pay it.

Get this guy signing a new contract quick and let's get some brilliant quality players put around Jack so it stops all this (jack will play better around better quality players) talk and so we can get a decent foothold in this league.

The media really can be annoying at times, doesnt it feel like were always at the centre of some media horse crap story designed to try undo any progress happening at Villa. It's like those making the storys are fans of other clubs who feel that Villa may actually come back and be one of the best in the premier again and it threatens there club. It's like the media really go to town on our club when they get going.

I still think even if we were sitting out of the European places just buy a position or two these storys would continue to flow. If these clubs want Jack that badly then they should just stump the cash up and be done with it. The media should just move on from this because it isnt half irritating that they do not think about the club or the player at all, they just think how he can benefit man utd and how Ole can make him a better player which I dont think he can at all. What they dont think of is how we will not be bullied into lowering prices and that we will now sell on our own terms just like any other club is doing with there players. It's no longer the buyers club that has the power and the media still go on like it does.

One thing I was looking in these media articles is how Grealish would move to utd if he doesnt get england place. Do you know how much hate that would generate for Southgate if that happened, would be unreal, I know I'd dislike him more than I do already. I cant see that happening and I do not think Grealish would ever do Villa or us fans in that way over not being chosen for england if it came to it. I believe the only way Grealish would leave is if things went south at Villa and we got relegated.

The day this comes to an end will be best for everyone, I just hope if Grealish does go it's not utd he does go to, I'd rather see him at City to be fair. 

Big day tomorrow. I feel if he doesn’t get a call up tomorrow it could have some affect on a potential move on. 
I for one don’t see him getting called up for some reason. 

Think it's ironic that a manager who as a player got his caps with villa and boro, and managed boro thinks its essential to play for a "big" club. If he applied it to himself he wouldn't be where he is now. 

I dont think he'll pick grealish to encourage him to move. He has no love for villa despite us turning him from a mediocre midfielder into an international.

51 minutes ago, deeps said:

Big day tomorrow. I feel if he doesn’t get a call up tomorrow it could have some affect on a potential move on. 
I for one don’t see him getting called up for some reason. 

He should give them the middle finger and play for Ireland 

If Maguire gets picked and Jack doesn't citing behaviour I'd motion the club to put a grievance in against the FA or whoever. If nothing it'll mean the corrupt scumbags will have to do some work they don't want to do. 

If Jack gets his deserved call up this message is rendered null and void. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

If Maguire gets picked and Jack doesn't citing behaviour I'd motion the club to put a grievance in against the FA or whoever. If nothing it'll mean the corrupt scumbags will have to do some work they don't want to do. 

If Jack gets his deserved call up this message is rendered null and void. 

Yeah, if jack puts in a request after this I would want us to sue the FA for tampering with our players. And demand full compensation for for potential relegation. 

2 hours ago, Stratvillan said:

Think it's ironic that a manager who as a player got his caps with villa and boro, and managed boro thinks its essential to play for a "big" club. If he applied it to himself he wouldn't be where he is now. 

I dont think he'll pick grealish to encourage him to move. He has no love for villa despite us turning him from a mediocre midfielder into an international.

I think I read somewhere that his rationale is that attacking players develop better at big clubs where they get more of the ball. So Mings, Pickford, Rice, etc. have no trouble getting in the squad.

But also Southgate is a nobhead.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Yeah, if jack puts in a request after this I would want us to sue the FA for tampering with our players. And demand full compensation for for potential relegation. 

We should do a Newcastle style turn up at St.Georges park Monday demanding answers 😂 

I gave up on Southgate after he was at Villa Park for our game against Brighton:

Grealish had one of his "Unplayable" games getting a goal and an assist. I remember watching it thinking, "Sound that's Grealish in the England team".

Well the week after he wasn't picked, I couldn't believe it.

#SOUTHGATEOUT

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SeanVilla said:

I gave up on Southgate after he was at Villa Park for our game against Brighton

Grealish had one of his "Unplayable" games getting a goal and an assist. I remember watching it thinking, "Sound that's Grealish in the England team".

Well the week after he wasn't picked, I couldn't believe it.

#SOUTHGATEOUT

In fairness, I think he got injured around then, didn't he? 

Â