The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

11 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Ef8ES-nWAAAtJuV?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Surely Lansbury isn’t going to miss from there? 

Unless, he’s just getting closer to the bucket to see if he can find any signings that we might have made. 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Unless, he’s just getting closer to the bucket to see if he can find any signings that we might have made. 

Rashica is in there.

42 minutes ago, Tayls said:

If you watch the video on the twitter account Lansbury does miss from point blank range 😆 

1 hour ago, GENTLEMAN said:

Aston Villa captain Jack Grealish, who single handedly kept the club in the Premier League last season, held hostage by Villa's ridiculous transfer demands. Sources close to the player say he has been left 'distraught' and 'inconsolable' after Manchester United chief refused to be bullied by outlandish fee placed on his head.

Who wrote that drivel?

Edited by TheStagMan

Does anyone think Grealish could be off? I’ve seen our kit launch and not seen him in it yet in official material.

i wonder if they don’t want a repeat of Delph and keeping him away from the 2021 kit launch? 

has anyone seen Jack in the new gear in a promo?

4 minutes ago, kidlewis said:

Does anyone think Grealish could be off? I’ve seen our kit launch and not seen him in it yet in official material.

i wonder if they don’t want a repeat of Delph and keeping him away from the 2021 kit launch? 

has anyone seen Jack in the new gear in a promo?

There's still the possibility, still it's probably smarter to not take the chance and have egg in your face if it actually happens.

• Like 1

On 18/08/2020 at 00:06, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Our own ITK/WIPs deserves actual credit if any of this is true.

As some have been telling us this for weeks. lol

There are many fors and againsts for Jack to consider.....but No other club will have the same vested interests from all quarters, for Jack to succeed than us.

He will become a legend here.

but we must build genuine quality around him.....I'm sure the club are well aware of that.

Ps Ask Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard Jack......stay put.

Edited by TRO
  • Confused 1

On 17/08/2020 at 16:06, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Our own ITK/WIPs deserves actual credit if any of this is true.

As some have been telling us this for weeks. lol

this guy is about as itk as i am, dont know why we give them visibility.

11 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

this guy is about as itk as i am, dont know why we give them visibility.

Yeah mate that was confirmed later.

Although "Brad Jones" is about as generic a name you can get, some of us still held on for something. lol

16 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

I'm not bored enough to work out how many points those moments represent—his goals and his build up play that led to goals, but it must be a huge percentage of our overall points. Inevitable maybe because of his position, but saying that really doesn't do him justice.

On 21/08/2020 at 15:45, TRO said:

There are many fors and againsts for Jack to consider.....but No other club will have the same vested interests from all quarters, for Jack to succeed than us.

He will become a legend here.

but we must build genuine quality around him.....I'm sure the club are well aware of that.

Ps Ask Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard Jack......stay put.

No Jack... don’t ask Gerrard or Lampard...

They have no allegiance to the Villa and Gerrard was dripping poison into Barry’s ear to join him at Liverpool

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Â