The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, villa89 said:

Happens all the time. It's not illegal for agents to talk people who represent football clubs. How do you think players personal terms usually get sorted out so quick once a fee is agreed? 

I kinda thought it was illegal to discuss contractual terms with a player before an offer has been accepted. No idea where I got that from, but have always thought that way.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

if any figures are being discussed between buying club and player prior to any transfer fees being agreed, then that's surely an illegal approach. you say this had been discussed with villa, so surely we'd have kicked up a stink if that was the case. not calling you a liar, but i am calling your source one. this the same one that said jack's dad was telling everone about this deal when he was pissed up at cheltenham?

I mean, the whole idea of tapping up being against the rules pretty much went out the window as soon as agents became a thing every player had. Player talks to agent, agent talks to club, no rules broken. 

5 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Mate no offence but that's like saying I've been told it's not going to rain tomorrow but if clouds appear, it's likely it might. I'm not having a pop but there's nothing there that any common sense individual couldn't muster up by himself. Jack loves the club. Doesn't want to leave his boyhood club. Figure submitted the club are happy with, player leaves. 

Yep, basically that. Nothing groundbreaking, it’s what a lot of people suspected. I’m just posting what I know as it adds weight to the argument. You have no obligation to trust what I say, all I can say is that I’m confident it’s the truth.

5 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I kinda thought it was illegal to discuss contractual terms with a player before an offer has been accepted. No idea where I got that from, but have always thought that way.

Apparently couple of seasons ago everything had been agreed with Spurs but the fee.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

9 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Nice one mate, I'm sending a Limo round for you right now, hope you like Japanese Twins as Fook mi and Fook yu are taking you for a ride, you should be back before the start of the season mate.

A lift round the block will probably suffice.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, 7392craig said:

Yep, basically that. Nothing groundbreaking, it’s what a lot of people suspected. I’m just posting what I know as it adds weight to the argument. You have no obligation to trust what I say, all I can say is that I’m confident it’s the truth.

Probably due to United no longer wanting him. 

1 hour ago, Robbie09 said:

My view is that Southgate is an utter knob and a bang average coach at best. 

That is the only indisputable 100% factual post I've read on here in 20 pages. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Apparently couple of seasons ago everything had been agreed with Spurs but the fee.

Weren't we run by idiots at the time with the world caving in...no offence to idiots btw.

2 hours ago, 7392craig said:

I know this is going to get me all sorts of shit, so let me start with:

a) I am in no way claiming to be an ITK, I’ve been on this forum for years now and have never claimed as such before. I’m simply telling you what I know.

b) Call bullshit all you want, this isn’t attention seeking so I won’t be bothered by it. All I can say is I won’t reveal the name of the source for all the obvious reasons, but it’s as close to the horses mouth as you could imagine.

c) This is a one time piece of information I’ve been privy to. I am in no way some sort of Grealish expert and am unlikely to hear anything further in the future.

With that out the way, it’s my understanding that Jack has no intention of leaving the club. He was as good as gone if we got relegated, he “has to progress”. But has no intention of leaving this summer with us staying up. Apparently he’s open to a move if the club accepts a bid for him, but he won’t force a move and would rather stay. So it would appear that as long as the clubs’ stance is that he’s not for sale it’s a no-go.

Like I said, I’ve been on here a long time, don’t make me regret posting this.

Are you Brad from twitter?

3 hours ago, 7392craig said:

I know this is going to get me all sorts of shit, so let me start with:

a) I am in no way claiming to be an ITK, I’ve been on this forum for years now and have never claimed as such before. I’m simply telling you what I know.

b) Call bullshit all you want, this isn’t attention seeking so I won’t be bothered by it. All I can say is I won’t reveal the name of the source for all the obvious reasons, but it’s as close to the horses mouth as you could imagine.

c) This is a one time piece of information I’ve been privy to. I am in no way some sort of Grealish expert and am unlikely to hear anything further in the future.

With that out the way, it’s my understanding that Jack has no intention of leaving the club. He was as good as gone if we got relegated, he “has to progress”. But has no intention of leaving this summer with us staying up. Apparently he’s open to a move if the club accepts a bid for him, but he won’t force a move and would rather stay. So it would appear that as long as the clubs’ stance is that he’s not for sale it’s a no-go.

Like I said, I’ve been on here a long time, don’t make me regret posting this.

Almost hope he throws in a transfer request now to prove that Twitter idiot wrong

Edited by NurembergVillan
Added the Twitter bit to ensure other posters don't think it's directed at them.
  • Sad 1

Â