The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Those challenges were absolutely horrific!

Dirty bastards.

Looked like he got a slap round the back of the head after one of them as well, only caught a glimpse of it on MOTD though.

Elmohamady kind of clipped his hair as he was waking past after taking him down. Probably the only reason that one was a yellow card because the tackle itself while a free was fairly mild

• Like 1

Jack made a very important cameo yesterday was instrumental in taking the sting out of Hull at a time when last season we probably would have buckled.... I could sense the frustration of the hull players from all the way here in the orient....

great effort and the only thing better than seeing the glee with which he got up and did the same thing again, was seeing how quickly the senior players were around him every time it happened giving the hull players an earful....

looks like the shirt he gave my lad at last years soccer sevens here in HK is the next claret and blue shirt to go on his wall!!!

great effort and UTV....

• Like 1

the tackles were horrendous BUT his attitude was superb, he got up smiling after every one and none of this pathetic rolling around you get from players

But if he is going to play until he is past 25 he needs to invest in a pair of proper shinpads

• Like 1

I was watching Jack closely during all the little drills they do and in some ways you can see he is far above the other players in terms of speed of technique and ability to take the ball in tight situations. For a player of his age that is very encouraging indeed.

The other things that really struck me was how much banter he had with all the players around him, looks like he is a really popular member of the squad and I'm sure all the senior players are doing everything they can to help support him during this period.

I think Lambert has it spot on at the moment feeding him in slowly, I am sure Jack will get a decent run of starts before the season is out.

It was pure joy to behold Grealish against Hull, fearless skilled and clever.

I soo hope Lambert keeps playing him and most of all that he signs a new contract.

Still think we need an additional wide player, because we can't expect him to play every week at a consistent level. But mostly because N'Zogbia (nor Gabby & Andi as wingers) is not good enough atm.

Â