The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

29 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I think you are referring to the West Ham match? We wouldn’t have survived without that goal, so yes it was a very important goal but it could also be Grealish’s last goal in a Villa shirt

And? That wasn't the discussion.

1 hour ago, TheAuthority said:

I was really hoping Mings or McGinn was going to leave one him on that nasty little shit against West Ham. 

Yeah I was really hoping for one of our players to risk getting sent off in the most important game of the season too. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, AvonVillain said:

Surely Grealish to Man United is ruled out now that £90m is being spent bringing in Sancho. They were already pretty well covered in midfield. No way they'll splash out another £80 for that position.

They want him on the relative cheap so they are going to try and wait till late in the window and try and pressure us and push jack to ask for a move. We need to stay strong on this we can’t have Utd messing us about and ruining any plans we are preparing in the transfer window.

I can see it now... Nobody going to give the kind of money we want/hope/expect for him and it's all going to happen right at the end of the window leaving us in no position get a well thought out replacement in. I can only hope that the Club is actively tracking replacements. Be on the front-foot, show intent... and you may not actually have to sell your main asset.

8 minutes ago, Raver50032 said:

I can see it now... Nobody going to give the kind of money we want/hope/expect for him and it's all going to happen right at the end of the window leaving us in no position get a well thought out replacement in. I can only hope that the Club is actively tracking replacements. Be on the front-foot, show intent... and you may not actually have to sell your main asset.

Dortmund have given Sancho August 10th to get the transfer sorted. I would imagine we would set a similar deadline for Jack

8 minutes ago, Raver50032 said:

Dortmund have given Sancho August 10th to get the transfer sorted. I would imagine we would set a similar deadline for Jack

Â