The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, gwi1890 said:

So Man utd can’t afford him at 80m now arsenal are coming in at 45m and its going to happen, I swear journalists never used to write so much crap 10 or so years ago

You forget that Jack was a fanatic Gooner as a young man and evidence of this is all over Twitter and has told friends he has brought a flat in Kensington in preparation for his dream move to his boyhood club. 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Cryptic message that he's not listening to rumours. 

Edited by blandy
fixed link

11 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Jack and McGinn currently out enjoying themselves in Ibiza with Dele Alli and James Msddison, plus a few scatillu clad ladies.

Good on them, hope they enjoy themselves but dont listen yo any persuasion from alli or maddison!

Do they have to quarantine for two weeks when they get back? 

2 hours ago, Dave-R said:

I think arsenal need to upgrade and could possibly put an offer in, I think of course they can afford him. I think its just that for some reason these big top clubs cant justify spending 80 mill on a player that has stats who hasnt been at international level yet, for some reason it looks as though thats what's stopping them.

I’m not sure re Arsenal.  There seems to be infighting/disagreement internally there whether Arteta is going to be backed sufficiently.  Kronke seems to be budgeting, whereas Arteta and obviously some of the recent outrage by fans against Kronke want some big cash to spend.

Interesting to see how that turns out.  Pepe has been awful for them so Kronke maybe have some hesitation of splashing big money again on one player.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Jack and McGinn currently out enjoying themselves in Ibiza with Dele Alli and James Msddison, plus a few scatillu clad ladies.

Good on them, hope they enjoy themselves but dont listen yo any persuasion from alli or maddison!

Can’t see Leicester being his destination if he does leave! 

3 hours ago, Nicho said:

Do they have to quarantine for two weeks when they get back? 

Yep and in jacks case can’t see him breaking  curfew again after the last episode - training restarts on August 17 he will need to stay home for a fortnight When he returns 

23 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Balearics are not under the same quarantine as mainland Spain so likely no need to quarantine (similar to the Canary Islands) where cases are non-existent or low by comparison. 

Yes they are. The whole of Spain including the islands is currently subject to an FCO travel advisory against non-essential travel and subject to 14 day self isolation on return

8 minutes ago, Fight Like Lions said:

Yes they are. The whole of Spain including the islands is currently subject to an FCO travel advisory against non-essential travel and subject to 14 day self isolation on return

Ah ok, just checked seems to have changed to include the Balearics and the Canaries....at one point Home Office had differentiated between the mainland and islands.

So I wonder if Jack knows?

Edited by Zhan_Zhuang

30 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

So, so, pleased to say this... Villa are a bigger/better proposition than Arsenal over the next few seasons. This would never be a big enough move to tempt him, surely.

Hmmm, I think that's possible a bit rose tinted. Struggled in recent years but I'd expect them to be back challenging for top 4 on a regular basis. We havent ever really done that.

52 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Balearics are not under the same quarantine as mainland Spain so likely no need to quarantine (similar to the Canary Islands) where cases are non-existent or low by comparison. 

Oh yes they are my friend - 2 week quarantine on return to uk and been that way since before he flew out 

Edited by Eastie
  • Like 1

Â