The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Loved that little smile at getting fouls, when was the last time we had an arrogant little shit (not saying he is that) who wound up the opposition and was actually quality. I hope Jack can be that player, one that teams hate to play against but wish they had him and he winds them up a treat.

Think I might be talking about Ronaldo but well played Jack lad and still a long long way to go.

• Like 1

He was drawing the free kicks by nicking the ball away, he wasn't targeted he just made their tackles look very sloppy. 

The first one looked like it was deliberate. The others were just sloppy tackles

After they had fouled him for the 17th time, the cameras showed a close up of him just laughing. Loved how he scared them into fouling him, the perfect sub today. Hope we sign him up long term.

• Like 1

He was drawing the free kicks by nicking the ball away, he wasn't targeted he just made their tackles look very sloppy.

I disagree - I think the hull teamtalk would have been something like "young lad, slightly built, give him a whack"

Next time Steve Bruce is bleating about referees . Hope is reminded how his players dished out the fouls on Grealish

• Like 1

Another decent cameo - kicked around a bit but he took it well and it's something that will serve us well. One thing I noticed during the half time subs warm up is that he's a big lad - he's pretty much exactly the same height as Bent, he's not going to be a little will-o-the-wisp player, he's more than big enough to grow into a player that isn't easy to knock off the ball. Another good Grealish day, I wouldn't have him starting, but this'll do nicely.

Did great when he came on. Potato Head clearly gave instructions to clatter him, disgusting. Jack handled is superbly and dusted himself off and went again. Loved being in the holte while we sang his name! Great buzz! Great future ahead of him.

Â