The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

10 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I have said this a few times, I honestly think the lad  Could never turn out in another clubs colours at VP against us. I think he stays and he stays for life. In all fairness why should he not, we are now officially back in the big time and on the up we have done the hard part let’s kick on from here

I certainly wouldnt want him gathering fouls against us if he went to utd, I would make it clear to any premier club who takes him that he is never to play against us lol.

Dont think he will go,think it's a wonderful time for him to stay at villa. 

2 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

100+ mill now not 80 we want, he still has much work to do here at Villa, still plenty for him to do.

To be fair, that was a very conservative estimate, assuming Covid takes a bit off the fee, and Grealish pushes for a move too, but you're right, I reckon it would actually be much closer to £100m we'd want, which I think makes it even more unlikely he'll leave.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MaVilla said:

I tell you what this mainly shows. How many more assists he would get if he played with better players. Quite a few great set ups there where simple chances are missed by some of the poor players he's had to play with this season. 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I tell you what this mainly shows. How many more assists he would get if he played with better players. Quite a few great set ups there where simple chances are missed by some of the poor players he's had to play with this season. 

Well he should get that chance next season once we pick up some.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I don't expect him to be here next season, but I'm so happy if he goes that he captained us to survival before he left.

Just don't retire his **** shirt number ffs

I expect him to be here next season, I expect old age to occur before he leaves this club.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

I expect you'll be disappointed

I expecting will too, but who's to say he wont come back as manager coach right down the line once his play days are done.

I think he will see his contract out at least, possibly sign a shorter one which will help us gain something off of him.

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

Can I just say once again fair play to SGC for calling this one over 10 years ago.

If throw a thousand darts at the board you’re bound to hit the bullseye eventually lol Seriously though, good call SGC. Nobody will forget that you compared him to Adam Johnson though 😂

5 minutes ago, 7392craig said:

If throw a thousand darts at the board you’re bound to hit the bullseye eventually lol Seriously though, good call SGC. Nobody will forget that you compared him to Adam Johnson though 😂

Ironically it's SGC that now rates him quite low compared to everyone else!

7 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

I expecting will too, but who's to say he wont come back as manager coach right down the line once his play days are done.

I think he will see his contract out at least, possibly sign a shorter one which will help us gain something off of him.

I think he'll be gone in the next few weeks without a hint of a new contract at Villa. 

And fwiw I think he'll go to Man City

But I'll be thrilled if I'm wrong

• Like 1

Just now, Stevo985 said:

I think he'll be gone in the next few weeks without a hint of a new contract at Villa. 

And fwiw I think he'll go to Man City

But I'll be thrilled if I'm wrong

Sure Smith said tomorrow he was going to sit down with him, if so would show how eager we are to get him something better on the table and discuss future plans and new players that can be placed around him.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Opinions can change I think, he’s carried us for a long time now, God knows where we’d be without him. We’re lucky to have him, if he does leave this Summer, he’ll go with my blessing. He’s a fabulous footballer, probably the best to ever play for us, not only that he’s gorgeous too

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

I Know, I stayed off here for a while for personal reasons. One of the first posts I saw when I came back was this lol I love this forum.

Â