The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I really don't know why everyone is so sure he's gone? The general consensus here for most of the season seemed to be that if we stayed up, there's a decent chance he'd stay too. Well we survived.

• Like 2

I hope we have suitably prepared for his absence if he does leave, we've had enough time to find replacements. As for today he stood up when it counted, and will further cement was a fabulous player he has been for us, he should be so proud.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VillaAlex said:

I hope we have suitably prepared for his absence if he does leave, we've had enough time to find replacements. As for today he stood up when it counted, and will further cement was a fabulous player he has been for us, he should be so proud.

Is Benrahma a good enough replacement?

11 minutes ago, sidcow said:

BT Sport basically running a discussion about where Jack should go to now. 

molly ringwald hate GIF

Should be about how Villa can improve and add to the squad during the summer

Deano: "I expect Jack Grealish to get drunk with me tonight... that's all I can say. I will speak to the owners tomorrow."

Draw your own conclusions. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Deano: "I expect Jack Grealish to get drunk with me tonight... that's all I can say. I will speak to the owners tomorrow."

Draw your own conclusions. 

that they are getting drunk tonight?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

I’m sure the likes of Purslow, Dean and the owners will all communicate their plans for next season to Jack to convince him to stick with us for another season. 

We need to just keep conning him with "One more year" every season until we are Champs League. lol

22 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Don't tell our fans Merse, they are desperate for him to go and be the "legend" he is supposed to be... Too good for us 🤷🏾‍♂️🙄🤦🏾‍♂️

FB_IMG_1595785539201.jpg

Magic man spot on as usual

23 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Don't tell our fans Merse, they are desperate for him to go and be the "legend" he is supposed to be... Too good for us 🤷🏾‍♂️🙄🤦🏾‍♂️

FB_IMG_1595785539201.jpg

Nobody is desperate for him to go. But we can’t offer champions league and might not for years. We accept that this might happen and he goes. It’s not wanting him to go, it’s accepting where we are as a club.

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We need to just keep conning him with "One more year" every season until we are Champs League. lol

I don’t think it’s much of a con job with the financial power of the owners. It’s not like we’ve got Lerner or Dr X in charge still. 

not saying we’ll be champions league quality anytime soon but we can certainly improve with 4-5 quality players to complement Grealish and target another good cup run. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â