The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

45 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

If we stay up we can start putting a team around him that can win things. I don't see why he has to leave yet in that scenario.

Life will go on. Maybe he comes back when we're stronger.

100% the first line. 

If he goes and if we would want him, when we're stronger (that's the risk, that he would be taking)! ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

It’s sad how much influence the media has its got everybody believing that he has to move to further his career 

Devil's advocate here, what would he likely achieve staying at Villa for his whole career?

Well he pretty much made his future as a Villa player possible by himself. No reason to move on to be either an international or a PL player. Stay and captain the club. Win a few trophies and watch us sign better quality players. 

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Its shame you have decided to go as we love you here but good luck reagrdless.

I say thanks for the extra year, he didn’t have to stay for a relegation fight. 

If he goes he leaves a legend. Best player I've ever seen at the Villa (since 95), an absolute pleasure to watch him progress.

Who knows, maybe he will stay now we're safe?! Assuming the club were being truthful and there is no release clause, you'd imagine £80m will be needed to get him. Unless we have promised him something..

Â