The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

If Villa go down, which is very likely, this guys loss of interest after the restart is what's costing us. A normal Grealish would have put fear in the opposition. Now he is a flower puff.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I think the notion that he's not trying is utter utter bollocks.

He's the only one out there who looks like he gives a shit.

Unfortunately he's surrounded by shit players, playing shit, under a shit manager. 
He's not Messi. He can't dribble it around whole teams and score. 

I'm with @heffoman don't agree with you at all.

Luiz has been stand out player by far in practically every match.

I also agree against Manure, Trezeguet was trying much more than Grealish.

Those so-called shit players were pretty close to beating Liverplop without Grealish.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

I'm with @heffoman don't agree with you at all.

Luiz has been stand out player by far in practically every match.

I also agree against Manure, Trezeguet was trying much more than Grealish.

Those so-called shit players were pretty close to beating Liverplop without Grealish.

Luiz the best training ground player, Grealish the best player with crowds. 

Criticising Grealish is lunacy, he has been by far our best player for about three years. I thought he would leave in the summer of 2018 so this has been a wonderful bonus.

All good things must come to an end, and I hope he gets his big transfer he deserves. It is then up to him to push on and compete for trophies, play for England etc. 

Good luck to the lad.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

The most devastating thing for me if we go down will be that he doesnt join a utd or city type. He will be desperate to stay in the prem for his england career.

Just imagine him turning out for leicester or crystal Palace 

I'd be more gutted if he goes to Manure.

The vast majority of Villa fans can't stand them for a number of reasons, they always beat us, their fans are plastic, the local fans are not nice, Fergie time,  they are the media darlings and and and. Call it envy, call it bitterness, call it what you like, but the majority of us just can't stand them

If i was a professional footballer with an abundance of quality and with, i'm sure, a number of clubs showing interest in me then as a Villa fan Manure would not be a club i would entertain joining.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Criticising Grealish is lunacy, he has been by far our best player for about three years. I thought he would leave in the summer of 2018 so this has been a wonderful bonus.

All good things must come to an end, and I hope he gets his big transfer he deserves. It is then up to him to push on and compete for trophies, play for England etc. 

Good luck to the lad.

As long as we get the correct fee for Jack (which the club deserves for investing in him since he was a young lad), I don't really care where he goes or what he achieves. 

Edited by Villa_Vids
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Its not about loyalty. No one is questioning that. But if your gonna leave us in summer at least try. He has put so little effort in since the restart. 

He just doesn't give a shit. Where is the passion of mellberg? The fight of a lion trying to keep us up.screaming at his teammates for better?? Ive not seen none of that.

A poor captain. Never a captain in a million years

I agree with you that he is probably not captain material, but i just cannot believe he doesnt give a shit.

He is Villa through and through. His performance level may have dropped since the return but that doe not mean he doesnt care or give a shit. Do you really think he is not hurting like all of us?

7 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Id rather build a great squad that may not have  a  one superstar but has quality so we dont have to rely on one player.

I'd much rather have a squad with 4/5 superstars not one.

It's what makes the top teams like Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool, Real Madrid, Barcelona etc etc the top teams they are.

I can hope and prey that i will see it happen in my life time.

4 hours ago, momo said:

If Villa go down, which is very likely, this guys loss of interest after the restart is what's costing us. A normal Grealish would have put fear in the opposition. Now he is a flower puff.

No it's not.

We will not be relegated on the back of Jacks loss of form since the restart. The damage was done well before then. Instead of coming out of the break with a fresh start and being invigorated we have just continued with the same crap form.

We were in free fall prior to the stoppage. The sad thing is we have not done anything to change things. This is not the fault of one player.

• Like 1

He has clearly lost form just when we don't need him to.

You don't become a bad/crap player overnight. If and when he moves on to a so called top club he will only get better playing around better players.

In a better team he will have more time on the ball, he will have more options for passes and he will have players with more movement then we have. 

It will be sad to see him go as i believe it will be yet another Villa missed opportunity moment, and there have been far too many of those.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, imavillan said:

No it's not.

We will not be relegated on the back of Jacks loss of form since the restart. The damage was done well before then. Instead of coming out of the break with a fresh start and being invigorated we have just continued with the same crap form.

We were in free fall prior to the stoppage. The sad thing is we have not done anything to change things. This is not the fault of one player.

The defense is better, the midfield is better, the attack is worse.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, imavillan said:

I agree with you that he is probably not captain material, but i just cannot believe he doesnt give a shit.

He is Villa through and through. His performance level may have dropped since the return but that doe not mean he doesnt care or give a shit. Do you really think he is not hurting like all of us?

I'd much rather have a squad with 4/5 superstars not one.

It's what makes the top teams like Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool, Real Madrid, Barcelona etc etc the top teams they are.

I can hope and prey that i will see it happen in my life time.

I agree but that wont happen until we stay up. Had we stayed up then we coukd have maybr had 4-5 superstars this summer. 

Smith and suso blew it

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Which would intimate that he cares more about adulation and fame than the club?

Not really. Some players just perform better with an audience as they feed off it. He isnt the only player in football or even sport in general to be like this. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

Not really. Some players just perform better with an audience as they feed off it. He isnt the only player in football or even sport in general to be like this. 

Liverpool are the same. 

29 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

I reckon Grealish is playing with an injury.

His performance has been way below par since the restart.

Yes a bad back from carrying his new contract from his new club he signed before lockdown

• Haha 4

Â