The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Na mate your entitled your opinion. 

I think grealish is a fantastic player. He has a host of skills that he brings. But bruno looks absolutely sensational a real talent.

A step above grealish

Impossible to compare until we see Grealish play with a similar calibre of teammate. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

Every player has good/bad form but that doesn't diminish the fact he's been destroying the league since he arrived. If they signed him at the start of the season he would genuinely be rivalling DeBruyne for POTY. 

How do you know he'd have kept up this level of form for the entire season? Not denying he's an unreal player.

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I made a post insinuating similar then deleted it as it would just be seen as me "hating" on or "turning on" our golden boy. 🤦🏾‍♂️

kids haters gonna hate GIF by Cheezburger

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It’s hard to know how good Jack will be until he plays for a better team. 

This is pretty much the crux of it isn't it. 

I'm sure if we were flying and playing open expansive football Jack would be right up there.  But we're not. It's one of the reasons I wanted to see him play for England to see how good he can be in a team surrounded by better players. 

I believe he's gone end of this season regardless so I guess we'll find out soon enough if he's just a very good or a great player. 

Just now, Dale said:

Souness hates him! 

I can’t stand Souness but I kind of see where he is coming from. Too often Jack slows the game down looking for the killer pass and then lays it off when it’s not there. This allows the opposition to get back in place. 

But Souness is also full of shit so **** what he has to say. 

14 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I can’t stand Souness but I kind of see where he is coming from. Too often Jack slows the game down looking for the killer pass and then lays it off when it’s not there. This allows the opposition to get back in place. 

But Souness is also full of shit so **** what he has to say. 

He does, but if he had better quality around him he would release.

14 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

He also asked Alex Scott live on TV what a low defensive block is. Grade A knob . Great player mind you. 

He’s a misogynist 

He’s bitter about the money in the game and that he never got the chance to earn so much.

He’s the ultimate old school, thinking you can just kick people over the park. Jack is the type of player he’d hate he’s got “the hair” and the “attitude”.

In case you hadn’t noticed, I agree that he’s a knob 

12 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

Hesky said that Jack holds on to it too long cause he has no-one to pass to.

I agree with Heskey.

1 hour ago, gurru991 said:

Hesky said that Jack holds on to it too long cause he has no-one to pass to.

Its like Heskey the part time pundit actually watches and understands football compared to the full time pundit clowns

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Its like Heskey the part time pundit actually watches and understands football compared to the full time pundit clowns

Hesky is real world. Some of these pundits forget where they came from.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

Hesky is real world. Some of these pundits forget where they came from.

He always seemed like a genuine guy even though he wasnt a brilliant player for Villa

• Like 2

Â