The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 hours ago, villalad21 said:

I'd prefer him going to Spurs.

Would be a key player there. Would just be a squad player at United.

Their never gonna out bid Man U and Man U aint gonna out bid Man City.............

13 minutes ago, tinker said:

Their never gonna out bid Man U and Man U aint gonna out bid Man City.............

Forgetting all that, Mourinho ( The newly " whimpered one " ) over the likes of Pep, for Jack, would be pointless imo,.

4 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Utd fans floating round here?

He's better than Bruno lads, just you wait.

I really don't think that Jack is a good fit at Man U. I would rather see him at Everton with Carlo Ancelotti.

• Like 1

Grealish isnt going anywhere yet I dont think,Man utd dont need him and I think he will just become lost propert there. I certainly think Grealish should stay put here over going to UTD, not just because I dont like UTD but because I dont see him becoming anybody there, especially the way Man U will throw him away soon as he goes through a rough patch.

Grealish is best playing for a team where he is needed,wanted and loved and that is here at Villa.

This talk week in week out about Jack leaving is worse than the talk you get on gaming sites about MS never making another console again, every year it comes out and every year people speculate.

Why even sell Jack, doesnt make sense does it, especially if were to improve and keep on improving. I really wished someone would put all this to bed. Eventually it is inevitable that Jack will leave but right now since lockdown Grealish is not exactly lighting the league on fire like he was with his stats before the corona lockdown started. 

People say yeah Jack will do better in the united squad because he's around better players, that's not guaranteed and it's just as likely Jack looks completely out of the place in that squad. I can see Grealish having moments of brilliance but before that hes going to have to fight to even get into that squad. The moment he let's them down, he will he the most expensive waste of time that they have ever bought, they will class him as the biggest mistake of a signing they have ever fetched to the club I can just see it, yes Jack has talent but that talent doesnt translate automatically to a new squad does it.

The way Grealish is playing now since lockdown is actually hindering us  because of how football has slowed down, taking to much time on balls and slowing our attacks when we need to be in there face as quick as we can is really not helping us out at this moment in time.

I'd rather see Jack at any club in this world than UTD, I just dont see it working there for him as much as I could see him working out at Spurs, chelsea or a few other teams.

I also think if Jack stays here he can help continue on his work at Villa and despite that he may want to win things, he still has couple of seasons left on his side to hone his skills before he has to start thinking on decisions like that. The Owners need to just say no to these rumours or any moves towards him, but the Owners also need to start making moves to have other great players playing alongside him, if they cant then they may as well sell him to any Tom dick or harry in this league or abroad.

With Sane leaving City, I think if Grealish leaves us, he leaves for City, If we get relegated then yeah he also leaves.

Edited by Dave-R

5 hours ago, gurru991 said:

I really don't think that Jack is a good fit at Man U. I would rather see him at Everton with Carlo Ancelotti.

Agree that he's not a good fit for utd, sancho on the right makes more sense 

But I'd be gutted if he left us for Everton or even spurs

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Utd fans floating round here?

He's better than Bruno lads, just you wait.

The only way they’ll get to find out is when he’s running rings about them at the Etihad

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Agree that he's not a good fit for utd, sancho on the right makes more sense 

But I'd be gutted if he left us for Everton or even spurs

I agree, i don't particularly want him to go to Everton but I just feel that Man U is a terrible move for him. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

United have agreed terms with Sancho apparently. 

If thats the case they wont sign him and grealish.

I think grealish will end up at city

And I genuinely don't see how people can watch Fernandes, in addition to what they have already got, and think Jack is "Lighting up" old Trafford over those.

However haven't they also "apparently" agreed terms for Jack? Lol

Grealish is one of the best players in the premieir league, that's why clubs like Man Utd and Man City want him, doesn't matter that they've already got good players those kind of clubs don't think like that. He's probably more suited to City but he'd be brilliant in either of their sides.

• Like 2

Â