The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I though he was fine against Wolves. He had 93% passing accuracy. On another level to all our other players. (although Luiz has really stepped up since the break)

Held the ball created space for himself and tried his best. Him and Neves probably the ones with most possession in the game. There is just nothing else to do with the ball since everyone around him is so much weaker.

People can't expect him to be able to do in the PL what he did in the Championship. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Just imagine him with the space and passing options he’d get at City. I’m convinced he’d be regarded as one of the best players in the league. 

8 hours ago, sne said:

Yeah, a year or 2 under Pep and the sky is the limit. Big ask to fill David Silvas booths but with time he could become really, really good.

Silva being one of the best players of the decade in the PL IMO

I’ve always thought he’d be a great Silva replacement. Obviously not as good as Silva as he’s one of the prems best ever players. But Grealish in space; with the runners of The likes of Sterling, Aguero and the Overlapping runs of the fullbacks would be a joy to watch. He’d get so many assists, or passes that led to assists (like he did in the championship with Adomah who wasn’t even that good).

The only hold back for him would be whether Pep is ticks to his word on Foden and really gives him the chance to shine as they’d play similar positions.

• Like 1

If we're turning on this guy then what hope for our fanbase is there?

He acted disgracefully during lockdown and I've lost some of the love I had for him. But on the pitch you can't have any negative ideas about him at all. 

Deserves all the glory coming his way once he leaves.

7 hours ago, sne said:

I though he was fine against Wolves. He had 93% passing accuracy. On another level to all our other players. (although Luiz has really stepped up since the break)

Held the ball created space for himself and tried his best. Him and Neves probably the ones with most possession in the game. There is just nothing else to do with the ball since everyone around him is so much weaker.

People can't expect him to be able to do in the PL what he did in the Championship. 

Also he isn't 100% fit, he is human like the rest of them.  People are being way too harsh.

Raise, praise and erase.

People turning on Jack for leaving at this point in his career needs a reality check.

If you were in Jack's position you would leave too. And so would i. He's done everything and more for the club. We have failed him and cannot meet his ambitions.

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Jack isn't getting into that midfield.

He'll be a squad player at best. I'd go to Spurs if i were him.

Nah....united are just getting there mojo back.....Jack will be fine there, He will have players he can pass to and get a return.

I am disappointed to lose him, but he is made for United.

just hope we can spend the money wisely.

Edited by TRO

1 minute ago, TRO said:

Nah....united are just getting there mojo back.....Jack will be fine there, He will have players he can pass to and get a return.

I am disappointed to lose him, but he is made for United.

Matic

Bruno     Pogba

Can't see him getting in that midfield.

35 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Matic

Bruno     Pogba

Can't see him getting in that midfield.

its a squad.

I had a feeling Jack wouldn’t come back well from this break. At this rate he’ll be playing himself out of a big move. 

By the time transfers come around he’ll still be an uncapped player with half a good season in the PL, and we’re gonna want £80M for him.

I agree he still looks the best player on the pitch but that says as much about the players around him as it does himself in my opinion. Maybe my expectations are too high but I’d like to see a lot more from him than what’s been on display since the restart

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Jacks gonna flop at united i think. Dont see where he fits in that team unelss pogs

He'll be at City. And he'll be excellent.

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I heard the rumours in him replacing Sane 

Silva and Sane both going this season

Foden coming through but it makes sense.

28 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Silva and Sane both going this season

Foden coming through but it makes sense.

Can’t see him getting in ahead of Foden and they’ve got that other Silva fella. Also can’t see where he gets in at United either unless Pogba leaves. 

• Like 1

Â