The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/breaking-jack-grealish-charged-police-18445477

West Midlands Police have confirmed that Jack Grealish has been charged with driving without due care and attention and failing to stop at or report a collision.

The charge alludes to an incident which took place at the end of March, where the Aston Villa skipper was also forced to apologise for breaking lockdown guidelines.

A statement by WMP reads: “A Premier League footballer has been charged with driving without due care and attention, and failing to stop at or report a collision.

“Jack Grealish is accused of the offences in Waterside, Dickens Heath, Solihull, on Sunday 29 March.

“An investigation was launched after we responded to reports of a car hitting parked vehicles and the driver fleeing on foot.

“The 24-year-old from Barnt Green, Worcestershire, has been postal charged to appear before Birmingham Magistrates Court on 25 August.”

4 minutes ago, roonst83 said:

Biggest surprise in this is that he lives in Barnet Green. Never knew that. 

I think he's played into all his haterz hands by getting himself into trouble, the moment he did it he must of known he'd give many idiots abit more ammunition over him.

• Like 1

Let’s be honest, it’s highly likely he was pissed up, at best. At his age now he should know better, much better. I think he’ll always be like he is, never too far away from the next drama. His days at Villa are coming to an end, and I think it’ll benefit both parties. Let’s just hope he can find 9 more good performances that keep Villa up. It’s time. 

I would guess that this has been playing on Jack's mind, perhaps even more than a potential move? 

There was always a risk that the police would want to take a high profile case like this further.

I also suspect that a few of the local boys in blue, have blue noses too, but I'm sure that's not relevant.😉

Silly during lockdown yes, but its not a serious charge, all these people who hate on Jack are the people that are all amped up about Mike Tysons potential return to the ring , hypocrites 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, roonst83 said:

Biggest surprise in this is that he lives in Barnet Green. Never knew that. 

Barnt Green, not Barnet. About a mile from where I have lived for the past 22 years. Jack’s occasionally spotted grabbing a Chinese takeaway.

53 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

all these people who hate on Jack are the people that are all amped up about Mike Tysons potential return to the ring , hypocrites 

It's...I mean.....nope, I'm confused - how do these two relate again?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

How are newcastle going to stay within ffp rules? We have rich owners the 5th richest in the PL? Yet we were not able to spend?  Koulibaly is going to cost £80m meaning they would have only another 30m  ish to spend. I dont get this ffp thing 

Hocus pocus in the business sense. 

• Like 1

I don’t see this quite as salacious as some knuckledraggers will make out. Jack made a reasonably significant mistake and will be punished according. Possibly a fine and a short driving ban. I guess the length will depend on whether they see the ‘failing to stop or report’ as potentially avoiding being found to be unfit to drive.

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

It was 3 months ago and it made news all over Europe. Pretty sure he is aware he **** up 

Who cares if it was 3 months ago? He is entitled to be criticised 

Edited by Demitri_C

11 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Who cares if it was 3 months ago? He is entitled to be criticised 

Well he was criticized at the time by everybody, its a bit petty to start criticizing again

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

It's...I mean.....nope, I'm confused - how do these two relate again?

They are both were sports men, they are both or about to be convicts.one was convicted of a serious crime the other was convicted or is about o be of a petty crime yet, Grealish is the scumbag and Tyson is the legend 

2 hours ago, brommy said:

Barnt Green, not Barnet. About a mile from where I have lived for the past 22 years. Jack’s occasionally spotted grabbing a Chinese takeaway.

Still see Big Ron about?

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

It was 3 months ago and it made news all over Europe. Pretty sure he is aware he **** up 

That was the time he broke the lock down rules wasn't it. A bit surprised he was charged. Maybe their was a witness. 

3 hours ago, brommy said:

I don’t see this quite as salacious as some knuckledraggers will make out. Jack made a reasonably significant mistake and will be punished according. Possibly a fine and a short driving ban. I guess the length will depend on whether they see the ‘failing to stop or report’ as potentially avoiding being found to be unfit to drive.

I’d actually say the length of ban will depend on how good his solicitor is. A good one will get him a month ban and a hefty fine. 

• Like 1

Â