The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

15 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

Can't believe the blowjob Jack's getting because he's a good player. Need to grow up lads. 

That's a 2 way street

Getting plenty of stick because he's a good player too

Do you think piers Morgan gets involved if it was konsa? 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

That's a 2 way street

Getting plenty of stick because he's a good player too

Do you think piers Morgan gets involved if it was konsa? 

Probably not, but Konsa's social media message to stay home would not have been seen by that many people so he would not have been such a big hypocrite to as many people.

Anyone even remotely famous who does something this stupid at a time like this will rightly be called out for it.

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

But you knew what happened when the pictures surfaced. He was out and about. As said earlier you didn't need to be sherlock holmes to crack the case. 

My initial thoughts were “I wonder when that was taken, could be any time” and “it could be a photoshop or just a made-up claim” although also “probably the idiot has gone out and crashed his car during a lockdown, what a dick move, also why is he wearing odd shoes?”

Its ok for all those things to co-exist and ok for people to wait to check that the third is the reality.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Not really. We knew it looked bad. I don’t think anyone said anything different. 

But there were posters who had decided it was a drink and drug fuelled rampage with cocaine all over the car and jack fleeing the scene. 

People wanted to know the facts before they judged him. That’s it. 

Exactly, the fact that there were accusations of him doing something criminal was why I and seemingly most people were cautious to rush to judgment and so far have been proven right to do so. We also don't know whether he has already been tested for the virus, which makes a difference over how reckless being out and about is.  

11 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Exactly, the fact that there were accusations of him doing something criminal was why I and seemingly most people were cautious to rush to judgment and so far have been proven right to do so. We also don't know whether he has already been tested for the virus, which makes a difference over how reckless being out and about is.  

Do you not think he might have mentioned this during his apology video? 

18 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

My initial thoughts were “I wonder when that was taken, could be any time” and “it could be a photoshop or just a made-up claim” although also “probably the idiot has gone out and crashed his car during a lockdown, what a dick move, also why is he wearing odd shoes?”

Its ok for all those things to co-exist and ok for people to wait to check that the third is the reality.

Of course but then how long does it take for common sense to kick in and push aside wild conspiracy theories? 

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Of course but then how long does it take for common sense to kick in and push aside wild conspiracy theories? 

“I don’t know when this photo was taken” isn’t that wild a conspiracy theory. But to answer your question, probably a couple of hours? Which doesn’t seem like the end of the world. I can’t say it had my constant attention during that time what with a family and other things to do.

I think people aren’t disagreeing with you as strongly as you think they are. Everyone thinks it was a stupid thing to do. 

Edit: and obviously as you’ve said you feel very personally close to it given your wife’s job and that’s totally understandable.

Edited by Adam2003
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Possibly but I find it hard to believe that if Reina and one of the coaches has had it that they wouldnt have all had it done. Of course I have no evidence either way and even if he has then it's still really bad PR for the club to be seen out. 

32 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

If any of these more ludicrous "explanations" had any truth in them there would have been an instant denial so I think you could have quickly  twigged that we were viewing a real-time Dickens Heath drama.

Also, newspapers have legal teams who would have been asking these questions and not agreeing to publication unless satisfied about their authenticity.

Edited by briny_ear

This thread is pretty hilarious ... Reading heterosexual grown men argue over another 24 man is keeping me very entertained! It shows how bored some of you are and that some feel obliged to share and regurgitate their views hour after hour day after day if someone dare holds a different viewpoint. 

To me it also shows the media has created more fear in some than others (I’m not playing Down the severity of the situation btw) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

“I don’t know when this photo was taken” isn’t that wild a conspiracy theory. But to answer your question, probably a couple of hours? Which doesn’t seem like the end of the world. I can’t say it had my constant attention during that time what with a family and other things to do.

I think people aren’t disagreeing with you as strongly as you think they are. Everyone thinks it was a stupid thing to do. 

Edit: and obviously as you’ve said you feel very personally close to it given your wife’s job and that’s totally understandable.

Fair enough. 

To me it seemed so unlikely that a) it could have been a picture from a different time. B) it was photoshopped. 

It was clear to me at least that it was a bad scenario straight away. 

1 minute ago, thabucks said:

This thread is pretty hilarious ... Reading heterosexual grown men argue over another 24 man is keeping me very entertained! It shows how bored some of you are and that some feel obliged to share and regurgitate their views hour after hour day after day if someone dare holds a different viewpoint. 

To me it also shows the media has created more fear in some than others (I’m not playing Down the severity of the situation btw) 

Haha what?

What has being heterosexual got to do with it? 

8 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Not bad... A post of just 76 words (including one acronym) and every single one of them either wrong, contentious or trolling!

Makes me wonder how bored you must be to have concocted this rubbish. 😀

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Drs and nurses, dealing with this hell, have pleaded with people to stay indoors. 

**** too right I'm going to be sanctimonious towards multi millionaire celebrities who can't be arsed to do it. 

I get it.

But repeatedly. Over and over again. On the internet. Reacting to the same people who aren't going to change their opinion either. Quite futile really, isn't it?

5 minutes ago, Troglodyte said:

I get it.

But repeatedly. Over and over again. On the internet. Reacting to the same people who aren't going to change their opinion either. Quite futile really, isn't it?

Oh yeah completely. 

Part annoyance, part boredom. I'm under no illusions.

• Like 1

Funningly enough, if you check his Twitter likes, it includes a tweet from Piers Morgan calling for the cessation of sports given how serious Covid-19 weeks ago. He must have known or had some idea. I'm sure the club made very clear to the players what the situation presents.

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Is McCormack really living in Dickens Heath? That surely is blillux.  He has no attachment to this area other than a short stint with us.  Why would he still be living round here? I would have thought he'd be back in that there London or Scottish land by now? 

He is still having issues with his gate and thats why people have to go over to his place. 

Ross is still confused they can get out and he can't 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Sometimes you have to detach your self from the human aspect of the player and just go by his footballing ability.

I think Jack the person is an idiot and I couldn’t give two shits about him or what he does when he’s not on the pitch.  

Jack the footballer is quality and makes the team I watch a much better team.

I want Jack to continue playing in that team. You don’t have to like or admire the person to enjoy his football. That’s why people want to move on.

But I don't think you can.

I think he is an idiot too.... but sadly that is derived from his brain, which is none detachable from the pitch or his private life......we rely on that when he leads the team.

I honestly thought he had matured, so accepted his promotion to the captaincy......I question his maturity now.

No one has ever questioned Jacks footballing ability....but he is our captain now, it requires many additional attributes to be successful at that....none least than a strong constitution.

I guess its fair to say, who else could do it with competency?.....Yeah Quite?

Edited by TRO

Â