The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

The breach of lockdown doesnt bother me so much as whoever was driving that Range Rover was clearly **** smashed/high or both. And if they couldn't even get 50 metres from the party before hitting several cars then they were obviously shitfaced.

I just hope it wasn't **** Jack driving, the bloody idiot.

1 hour ago, Dalian's Umbrella said:

Conor McGregor (who I still don't care for) recently donated 1 million euros to Irish Hospitals to fight covid-19 - that would be 10 weeks wages for Jack.

Which is great, but that is so easy. Here you go, i'm a millionaire, have some money. 

This will be forgotten in a week. Yes bad lad going out but I’ve seen people out down my street, turn up at work all week when not really essential. No confirmation he’s been drink driving. This is a lot less serious than them Derby players that had that drink driving crash At xmas, that was forgotten about pretty quickly. The only damage he’s done is to his image and England chances. Let’s be honest we need him more than he needs us at the moment. Let’s not forget what he has done for the club and let’s not abandon him in his hour of need.

31 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Oh yes, the Club statement says he will be fined so I guess that counts as has been punished.

Totally agree on McCormack. It gives me the creeps that loser is still hanging around the club preying om our players.I could understand the youth players being taken in but Jack? It’s beyond belief...

I imagine a night at Ross McCormacks would be  great session 

1 hour ago, av1 said:

So you're speculating? Glad we've cleared that up..

Sure, happy to concede that. The circumstances do, however, point to this being more likely true than not, wouldn't you agree? 

1 hour ago, sheepyvillian said:

Surely he knows you can't leave the scene of an accident. Him deciding to make an exit certainly creates some suspicion . It doesn't mean he was drunk, he may have had a little tot and wondered if given a breathalyser he may be over the legal limit. Who knows ? It's all conjecture. 

If I’d been at Ross McCormacks all night with Toni Capaldi I would have left the scene

He would have failed every test under the Sun!!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Which is great, but that is so easy. Here you go, i'm a millionaire, have some money. 

I don't disagree, but it would still be better than what has been done so far, which is to "force" Jack to  donate money by means of a fine. Even if it's easy for someone, it could still do a lot of good.

Its the 8th article down on BBC behind Carra and Neville 90s photo session. This is not going to be important to the mainstream media as some people think it will be. Only Villa and obsessed blues fans really have an interest in this 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Its the 8th article down on BBC behind Carra and Neville 90s photo session. This is not going to be important to the mainstream media as some people think it will be. Only Villa and obsessed blues fans really have an interest in this 

Yeah I was surprised how little impact this story made in these football deprived times. Barely made a dent in my Twitter other than villa fans. The mainstream journos seem to have ignored it except typically garbage press like the Sun. 

Manchester United may turn their attention to Leicester City and England midfielder James Maddison, 23, after long-time target and Aston Villa captain Jack Grealish, 24, was involved in another off-field incident. (Daily Star)

Every cloud....lol

• Like 1

Â