The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Surely he knows you can't leave the scene of an accident. Him deciding to make an exit certainly creates some suspicion . It doesn't mean he was drunk, he may have had a little tot and wondered if given a breathalyser he may be over the legal limit. Who knows ? It's all conjecture. 

3 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Surely he knows you can't leave the scene of an accident. Him deciding to make an exit certainly creates some suspicion . It doesn't mean he was drunk, he may have had a little tot and wondered if given a breathalyser he may be over the legal limit. Who knows ? It's all conjecture. 

Course you can?

12 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Also do we know it was McCormack's flat or is that another rumour?

Another thing that at the moment is just hearsay I think. It's amazing how things can be so quickly taken as fact.

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Why’s the other guy holding his other slider under his arm? Wtf is going on?

And who does the furry slipper he's wearing belong to?

Edited by sne

23 minutes ago, useless said:

I've been surviving on bread, apples and oats as I've been unable to get any other non perishable food like rice and pasta because the shops are completely sold out and all the delivery slots are fully booked up online, I've managed to order some quinoa from an health store but that's going to take two to three weeks to arrive. In a couple of days I'm going to run out of food so will have no choice but to go out and get some provisions.

The supermarkets are controlling the flow of shoppers really well now and in a really safe manner. Avoid first thing and you will be fine

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

fined apparently by the club

i am most shocked by the fact he and others went round Ross McCormack's flat?????

How Grealish can be friends with that alcoholic freeloader is beyond me.

Oh yes, the Club statement says he will be fined so I guess that counts as has been punished.

Totally agree on McCormack. It gives me the creeps that loser is still hanging around the club preying om our players.I could understand the youth players being taken in but Jack? It’s beyond belief...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, wilko154 said:

Disappointing.

People out there risking their lives in the hospitals & supermarkets.

People losing their jobs, struggling to pay bills whilst abiding by the lockdown rules.

Our club captain with none of the above worries breaks the rules after asking the fans to abide by them.

I hope the club throw the book at him. We aren't that club anymore.

I don't think we are that club anymore....its deeply concerning.

33 minutes ago, sne said:

So I'm assuming this gentleman live on the street where the car is parked or is he also breaking quarantine rules?

Is it surprising?......but yet another example of us having no defence.

its gives open season to his and our critics.

problem is the bloke is right, apart from not not being at home himself.

Edited by TRO

3 hours ago, thabucks said:

See the usual faux OTT outrage and hyperbole has returned .... Too many snowflakes taking things a bit too personally is my opinion on the matter... Guy is douche has said sorry and will get the correct punishment deemed by the club .. End of the story and we move on . Some of this talk of jail, comparing the spread of covid-19 to murder and stripping him of the captaincy until all the facts are out is bemusing and also worrying to a degree... 

Folk concerned about adherring to Government advice in fighting this killer disease, i would hardly call snowflakes.

Â