The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

12 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It sounds like he can’t get done for drink driving now. I reckon he will get done for leaving the scene of an accident though. I assume that’s pretty serious? 12 points and a fine?

Left details, no one injured, nothing illegal done.

Really isn’t a big issue, aside from him not isolating, which again isn’t illegal. 

• Like 1

Just now, spiezels said:

Really isn’t a big issue, aside from him not isolating, which again isn’t illegal. 

There will still be a decision whether to prosecute him under the COVID-19 regulations presumably.

36 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

If its OK I'll wait for the police to declare it  

Their report said 2 cars hit for a start

Oh sorry, he only 2 hit cars on a quite street, not 3?  My apologies, he must have been stone cold sober as a judge then.  I can barely drive down a road these days without clipping at least 3 or 4.  I sure admire his driving skills. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

There will still be a decision whether to prosecute him under the COVID-19 regulations presumably.

At most he should be getting the first tier of FPN.

1 hour ago, thabucks said:

See the usual faux OTT outrage and hyperbole has returned .... Too many snowflakes taking things a bit too personally is my opinion on the matter... Guy is douche has said sorry and will get the correct punishment deemed by the club .. End of the story and we move on . Some of this talk of jail, comparing the spread of covid-19 to murder and stripping him of the captaincy until all the facts are out is bemusing and also worrying to a degree... 

Yes there'll be plenty of that but I've got no sympathy. There's absolutely nothing going on in the news that isn't virus related. He's going to have to suck up being a punch bag for weeks or months.

I have no doubt there's thousands of others doing it across the country right now, hopefully a few of them will wake up and see it isn't acceptable.

I'm gutted because he's been such a dick. From what I can tell he's been exemplary for five years, now this.

Just now, sidcow said:

Oh sorry, he only 2 hit cars on a quite street, not 3?  My apologies, he must have been stone cold sober as a judge then.  I can barely drive down a road these days without clipping at least 3 or 4.  I sure admire his driving skills. 

So if he doesn't get charged, doesn't get confirmed as being drink driving, doesn't get confirmed as being the driver, absolutely nothing else happens or gets said and this goes no further... For you he's a drink driver and the story is done?? 

18 minutes ago, spiezels said:

He is a selfish idiot. It’s behaviour like this that is spreading a virus that is killing thousands of people.
My wife works on a busy respiratory ward and literally risks her life every time she goes to work. Irresponsible behaviour from brain dead, selfish idiots is actually killing people. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

I'm just glad there's no football. Sick to the back teeth of it. What actual enjoyment does it bring? Why do we do it to ourselves? 😔

This.

I've not missed it at all. I don't think I'd care if it were to never come back

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

He’s an idiot. He f**ked up. He apologised, he’s been punished.

Let’s move on.

Yes, but somehow along the way he lost the "super jack" status in my eyes.

He's just another footballer, and for the first time I wouldn't care too much to see him in a Man U shirt.

Whatever.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

I'd personally like to see Jack do something positive, like become an nhs volunteer for a few weeks, restore some faith and actually help the cause.

Conor McGregor (who I still don't care for) recently donated 1 million euros to Irish Hospitals to fight covid-19 - that would be 10 weeks wages for Jack.

3 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

I missed that. How has he been punished?

fined apparently by the club

i am most shocked by the fact he and others went round Ross McCormack's flat?????

How Grealish can be friends with that alcoholic freeloader is beyond me.

Edited by VillanousOne

4 minutes ago, useless said:

I've been surviving on bread, apples and oats as I've been unable to get any other non perishable food like rice and pasta because the shops are completely sold out and all the delivery slots are fully booked up online, I've managed to order some quinoa from an health store but that's going to take two to three weeks to arrive. In a couple of days I'm going to run out of food so will have no choice but to go out and get some provisions.

You are allowed to go out and get food!

Â