The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Jacks a bit of a twit. But looking at all the news in the world today. I’d put this pretty low down on what I’d consider worth spending any time on. The tabloids will jump on it, but they’re just a bunch of hypocritical mongrels anyway. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

I still don’t get why McCormack would live in one of those flats. Surely he’s not burnt through his money and had to sell his house already. Maybe a pad he had for affairs/benders.

I heard his gate repair business didn't do too well so he's had to downsize.

Get rid

I for one have stood in the Holte and at Wembley chanting  Super Jack and know how important he is to the club. I now hope we sell him as soon as possible, if some one is willing to take him on. He has lost all the respect I had for him. As a football fan of course I am fickle but not when he is out there potentially spreading a virus that kills people. It threatens my family and friends. I have fell out with friends posting pictures on the beach in Wales last week. I cant forgive him. Be gone 

• Confused 1

Just now, The_Steve said:

That original stay indoors video will haunt him for the rest of his career.

In the same way that dele alli's racist video last week will? (he got an FA charge) 

As soon as football comes back and he plays well it will be forgotten 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TRO said:

It may convenient to just " move on"......but I think this will remain in the archives of many supporters  minds.

In terms of his judgment and being strong willed.....I think he has marked his card with many.

Jack scores the goal to keep us up then nobody will care its the honest truth. Derby fans still cheering for Lawrence, Sunderland fans still cheered Johnson

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Yeah that's what I want. 

Pathetic. 

Your posts have sounded desperate for this to be true. And now you’re making sure we all remember that you said it was true all along with an I told you so post. 

Well done. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Farlz said:

There's just such a lack of common sense from him, he really is quite an idiot. How do you post a video asking people to stay inside only to then accept an invite round a friends house?

Like **** hell Jack use that thing inside your skull, thought he was past this stuff. 

Jack is a brilliant footballer, but has there ever been anything else you've seen, interviews etc, which made you think he was intellectually "sharp"? Lol

He's often been compared to Beckham, but while Beckham could be a prick on the pitch, lifewise he has kept his nose clean, same for the likes of Ronaldo, Lampard, Gerrard etc.

I've had a niggling feeling for a while that Jack has more potential to do a Gazza, than the aforementioned.

Could you picture John McGinn, who is the same age, doing anything of the sort?

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

17 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

As someone who has done one or two stupid things in life, I think you have to have a little empathy with the players position. He looks like he hasn't slept since yesterday and that he's cried his eyes out - he'll know more than anyone that he's been an idiot, that he's let himself and the club and all of us and all the kids that idolise him down, he'll know what that means for him and he'll know what a knob he'll look because of that - and he'll only be able to blame himself for it. That ain't a good place to be and it takes a little courage to come out and speak on it, directly, rather than through a press officer. 

I'm happy to call him whatever we want to call him, depending on what it transpires he's done, but I'm not going to put an extra kick into a 24 year old who's telling us how embarrassed he is and wearing the weight of his own foolishness on his shoulders.

He's been a wazzock. His face says he knows it.

I usually value your opinion OBE but I can't buy this. Thousands of us are juggling a shitty situation and thousands are working on the front line risking their lives. Possibly everyone would swap with him right now. This is a typical footballers reaction, he won't be the last probably. I hope the club deal with it, he's the captain and he's meant to have grown up now. Total bellend

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Jack is a brilliant footballer, but has there ever been anything else you've seen, interviews etc, which made you think he was intellectually "sharp"? Lol

He's often been compared to Beckham, but while Beckham could be a prick on the pitch, lifewise he has kept his nose clean, same for the likes of Ronaldo, Lampard, Gerrard etc.

I've had a niggling feeling for a while that Jack has more potential to do a Gazza, than the aforementioned.

Nope which is why he ends up hanging around with muppets like Ross ..which I think it the takeaway from this 

Like I said above he can end up like Gazza if this carries on , hopefully some time inside and the embarrassment of this will sort him out

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Apart from banging the au pairs brains out you mean. Nobody is perfect.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Your posts have sounded desperate for this to be true. And now you’re making sure we all remember that you said it was true all along with an I told you so post. 

Well done. 

Not at all. Not sure why you're being like this. Completely uncalled for. 

I couldn't give a shit about whether I was right all along. I've been wrong plenty of times on this forum and will be again. 

My post was aimed towards people who chose to ignore facts to defend someone because of club loyalty. I think its ridiculous. 

I posted earlier why I wouldn't want this to be true. Why on earth would I? Do I have a history of criticising Jack? I have a major issue with him being out during this time and again took the time to explain that to you. I find it pretty offensive that you'd then suggest all I care about are internet points. 

A few others i'm not surprised by. I had you down as better than that. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Ronaldo was filmed partying last week wasn't he? 

26 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

As someone who has done one or two stupid things in life, I think you have to have a little empathy with the players position. He looks like he hasn't slept since yesterday and that he's cried his eyes out - he'll know more than anyone that he's been an idiot, that he's let himself and the club and all of us and all the kids that idolise him down, he'll know what that means for him and he'll know what a knob he'll look because of that - and he'll only be able to blame himself for it. That ain't a good place to be and it takes a little courage to come out and speak on it, directly, rather than through a press officer. 

I'm happy to call him whatever we want to call him, depending on what it transpires he's done, but I'm not going to put an extra kick into a 24 year old who's telling us how embarrassed he is and wearing the weight of his own foolishness on his shoulders.

He's been a wazzock. His face says he knows it.

Oh I've done a multitude of stupid things, probably much worse than him, and admittedly/embarassingly even Into my lower 30's).

I think in some way that's what actually makes me more pissed off at him.

He's got the world at his feet, living the dream, no stress. in my case I was misguided and had loads of issues.

I know first hand it's a slippery slope, lost alot due to my stupidity. So you hate to see other people Chuck their potential and lives away for some impulse "fun", unnecessarily.

• Like 3

Just now, DCJonah said:

Not at all. Not sure why you're being like this. Completely uncalled for. 

I couldn't give a shit about whether I was right all along. I've been wrong plenty of times on this forum and will be again. 

My post was aimed towards people who chose to ignore facts to defend someone because of club loyalty. I think its ridiculous. 

I posted earlier why I wouldn't want this to be true. Why on earth would I? Do I have a history of criticising Jack? I have a major issue with him being out during this time and again took the time to explain that to you. I find it pretty offensive that you'd then suggest all I care about are internet points. 

A few others i'm not surprised by. I had you down as better than that. 

I’m just telling you how your posts have come across. In my opinion. 

Your posts have sounded desperate for you to be right. You’ve been posting in here prolifically shouting down anyone trying to play it down or wait for the facts to come out. 

And You now sound desperate to be right about drink being involved. 

I just find it very strange behaviour to come across as so desperate to be right about something so gutting for all of us. 

you’re free to say what you want of course. But I’m free to say how it comes across. I didn’t say all you cared about was internet points. I said your post came across as an “I told you so” post. Hence my congratulations.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Nabby said:

Nope which is why he ends up hanging around with muppets like Ross ..which I think it the takeaway from this 

Like I said above he can end up like Gazza if this carries on , hopefully some time inside and the embarrassment of this will sort him out

I'm not sure the Gazza comparison is right as he was an alcoholic.  It's a sad fact that there is all sorts of temptation out there for a Premier League player and Jack has fallen for it too many times.  

Jack u idiot, it's in his blood, that's the way he was/is. The difference now is that he a very valuable asset to himself, his family, the club and he should still be being managed completely by all those around him.

Mings captain when we vet back to it.

Â