The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, The_Steve said:

That was it?! I know there are legal issues to consider but that was it?! Wow. Hire better PR people. Still silence from the club. 

Won't be for long. We'll hear something within the hour, I bet.

Funny how all is forgiven by fans in the comments.  I get he messed up for going out during the lockdown and he has apologised for it. (Hopefully on the advice of his lawyer and the club).  Let’s move on from that. 

Now there’s the small matter of drink driving and leaving the scene of an accident. 

• Like 1

Over 1,400 people are dead across the UK because of this virus Jack, this isn’t a time for a jolly with your mates. The lockdown is in place for a reason. I cannot fathom how an apology on social media washes this away. 

• Like 3

Just now, The_Steve said:

Over 1,400 people are dead across the UK because of this virus Jack, this isn’t a time for a jolly with your mates. The lockdown is in place for a reason. I cannot fathom how an apology on social media washes this away. 

It shouldn't. 

Didn't mention the crashed car. I think he's been advised to get an apology out quick and then they'll try and cover that soon. 

Disappointing.

People out there risking their lives in the hospitals & supermarkets.

People losing their jobs, struggling to pay bills whilst abiding by the lockdown rules.

Our club captain with none of the above worries breaks the rules after asking the fans to abide by them.

I hope the club throw the book at him. We aren't that club anymore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Didiersix said:

Bit of a shit apology really isn't it. You can tell he is shitting himself.

Really, I didn't detect that at all.....he seemed very quick to say lets move on.

He is in a bubble and don't comprehend the seriousness of it all.

Edited by TRO

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Funny how all is forgiven by fans in the comments.  I get he messed up for going out during the lockdown and he has apologised for it. (Hopefully on the advice of his lawyer and the club).  Let’s move on from that. 

Now there’s the small matter of drink driving and leaving the scene of an accident. 

Because football fans are stupid. 

My captain. Do me a favour. 

• Like 2

There's just such a lack of common sense from him, he really is quite an idiot. How do you post a video asking people to stay inside only to then accept an invite round a friends house?

Like **** hell Jack use that thing inside your skull, thought he was past this stuff. 

• Like 4

Â