The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, wilko154 said:

I'm starting to wonder about the shin injury now, it was a miraculous recovery coming straight into the side and volleying the ball into the top corner with a dodgy shin...

What has reading 5 pages of this thread done to me?!

Dean Smith made him captain after his return from injury, I highly doubt that would have happened if he'd just missed a month of football for failing a drugs test. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

Capaldi and McCormack regularly together so i am told

Hardly, Maddison and chilwell is it......mixing with McCormack is fraught with danger.

13 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

are you that ignorant that you don't think he would've posted something immediately if he was delivering shopping to a relative in isolation or something? shot down the story straight away?

and yes i stand by those like you that say "oh it's not too bad that he was out and about" when our government has prohibited us from doing so and being the reason the lockdown will continue. if i'm being hysterical and pathetic, then so are all the politicians, NHS workers etc that are saying similar

by the way, "Not the end of the world"  is not a phrase ever to be used literally...it's said to indicate that a problem is not as bad as one fears, just to give you a basic english lesson. so you are quite right, LITERALLY, it wasn't the end of the world, so perhaps if you meant it to be taken literally i would consider your use of it in the future as the majority of folks take it as the popular saying that it is

Pathetic and hysterical again.

Why you need to attack me for a reasonable opinion is just weird. Stop being a troll and grow up.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

Hardly, Maddison and chilwell is it......mixing with McCormack is fraught with danger.

Exactly its odd. Im told Capaldi and Jack went to McCormacks together at around 9pm. I cant understand how or why Capaldi and Jack are knocking around together.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

No all he had to do was stay at home!!!!

Trouble is Dave.....you don't get bubbles blown up your arse at home.

He's a Chav....pure and simple.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bose said:

This does not look good.

Posting that message and then going out. I'll wait for all the facts but just the one fact that he was out and about after that message shows lack of judgement and character. Was he drunk as well?

I'm a doctor working in this pandemic every day. When you see hypocrisy like this from a person who can, and SHOULD, be a role model it makes me furious. Arrogance, stupidity and selfishness.

If anything this Covid period has made me see that football isn't that important to me anymore. Why bother when the captain of your club is a child?

Same. The only thing I miss about football is playing it. I can honestly say I haven't missed watching football in the slightest. Things like this won't exactly help me want it back any time soon. More important things.

Edited by Okonokos

3 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

Exactly its odd. Im told Capaldi and Jack went to McCormacks together at around 9pm. I cant understand how or why Capaldi and Jack are knocking around together.

Its certainly a worrying scenario, i have no idea of Capaldi's character, but it does seem odd..... i think it brings in to question Jacks personal judgment.

clearly his maturity is in doubt.

1 minute ago, Robtaylor200 said:

My mom is 91 and doing so well self isolating. I went to see her yesterday. Took some shopping, I didn't go in. I am so proud of her.

I see everyone flaunting the stay at home rules as a threat to my mom, my friends and my family. 

He should have stayed the **** at home. Like every other sensible caring adult

Especially after hours before preaching it all to us!!!

Just now, TRO said:

Its certainly a worrying scenario, i have no idea of Capaldi's character, but it does seem odd..... i think it brings in to question Jacks personal judgment.

clearly his maturity is in doubt.

Capaldi likes a drink, is always pissed up. My brother and more so his mates drink with him occasionally. This is where my info is coming from, true or not i dont know tbh. Ties in with everything else being reported though. McCormack is known to have a drink problem even whilst at Villa. As you say you got to question why Jack is knocking around with either of them!

8 minutes ago, bose said:

This does not look good.

Posting that message and then going out. I'll wait for all the facts but just the one fact that he was out and about after that message shows lack of judgement and character. Was he drunk as well?

I'm a doctor working in this pandemic every day. When you see hypocrisy like this from a person who can, and SHOULD, be a role model it makes me furious. Arrogance, stupidity and selfishness.

If anything this Covid period has made me see that football isn't that important to me anymore. Why bother when the captain of your club is a child?

His captaincy surely comes in to question..... when such a dumb thing seems to highlight his character and maturity.

3 minutes ago, useless said:

Maybe he was delivering some food to someone because they could afford to get it.

he would've posted a tweet/instra immediately saying this is what he was doing if so...not only would he have shot down the story he would've looked better for it. 24+ hours and still nothing means that he clearly wasn't doing this

Just now, Stevo985 said:

You're spreading a lot of "rumours" in this thread, including some extremely serious allegations.

MIght be an idea to wait until we hear the facts

Fair comment. I wont post anymore and we will see what happens! 

5 hours ago, leighavfc said:

Capaldi likes a drink, is always pissed up. My brother and more so his mates drink with him occasionally. This is where my info is coming from, true or not i dont know tbh. Ties in with everything else being reported though. McCormack is known to have a drink problem even whilst at Villa. As you say you got to question why Jack is knocking around with either of them!

I used to drink with Andy Gray, in a group of lads for some time( not after a wednesday night).......we all had respect for Andy's job and his well being....we knew our limits and looked out for each other....but Andy was a strong mental character too and wouldn't compromise his job......folk usually gravitate to their own, we was a sensible group and respected the responsibility.

Jacks needs to find better friends with an ounce of common sense and respect for his job.

admittedly the charlie and sniff wasn't around in those days, thankfully.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

Â