Jump to content
kevangrealish

Jack Grealish

Recommended Posts

I still keen to see the full facts before my judgement, it doesn’t look good.  I just had to pop out to the chemist to pick up my 74 year old moms repeat prescription essential drugs and have to say I look as unkempt as Grealish and if I had had a crash it would look very similar perception wise.  
 

Obviously my situation is necessary but without full context wouldn’t look good.  I know he’s not picking up his elderly mothers drugs but I wait to hear excuse before passing judgement.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont think anybody disagrees he **** up, its the level of his **** up. If was just out and about thats minor(which is all the evidence we have). The rest is just wild speculation at the moment 

FWIW he doesn't look like he was dressed for a party

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I still keen to see the full facts before my judgement, it doesn’t look good.  I just had to pop out to the chemist to pick up my 74 year old moms repeat prescription essential drugs and have to say I look as unkempt as Grealish and if I had had a crash it would look very similar perception wise.  
 

Obviously my situation is necessary but without full context wouldn’t look good.  I know he’s not picking up his elderly mothers drugs but I wait to hear excuse before passing judgement.

Did you go out wearing 1 flip flop and 1 slipper?

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Elton said:

I hate it when we rush to judgment just because they play for a football team we support.

nothing to do with the fact that he plays for us. its the fact that he's in the public eye, looked up to by many, and we're supposed to be in lock down. i'm sick and tired of the 4 walls of my living room and want it to be over asap but people like jack are making this whole thing go on...hours after preaching to stay indoors.

i'm judging him based on the facts that he's out and about during lock down. end of. people like you saying "oh it's not the end of the world" are the reason why we're going to be confined to our homes for at least another month. STAY THE **** INDOORS!!!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Genie said:

He’s hit several things looking at his car, that’s not 1 impact. You can’t crash, then crash again at least one more time straight after if you’re completely “focussed”.

You can! The fear, panic and loss of control in an accident and few seconds easily you can.  So people are good under those situations, some people can’t.  The only that matters is why he crashed in the first place not the resulting damage as thankfully it sounds like nobody was injured.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

Did you go out wearing 1 flip flop and 1 slipper?

spacer.png

Capaldi has the other Nike one under his arm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Genie said:

Did you go out wearing 1 flip flop and 1 slipper?

spacer.png

Funny enough it looks like my moms slipper, I should try that next time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

nothing to do with the fact that he plays for us. its the fact that he's in the public eye, looked up to by many, and we're supposed to be in lock down. i'm sick and tired of the 4 walls of my living room and want it to be over asap but people like jack are making this whole thing go on...hours after preaching to stay indoors.

i'm judging him based on the facts that he's out and about during lock down. end of. people like you saying "oh it's not the end of the world" are the reason why we're going to be confined to our homes for at least another month. STAY THE **** INDOORS!!!

So now your judging me too, lol!

I’m not sure what else to say really, quite unbelievable..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

There have been rumours and i repeat rumours Jack has had something similar last year or year before. 

It was when he had the kidney injury and he was out for ages 

I'm starting to wonder about the shin injury now, it was a miraculous recovery coming straight into the side and volleying the ball into the top corner with a dodgy shin...

What has reading 5 pages of this thread done to me?!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Listen if he was pissed he deserved punishment...

 

But have some perspective ffs, innocent until proven guilty and We don’t know he was pissed or not.

 

The facts are...

he had a minor crash

left details 

went home. 
 

that isn’t illegal.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, wilko154 said:

I'm starting to wonder about the shin injury now, it was a miraculous recovery coming straight into the side and volleying the ball into the top corner with a dodgy shin...

What has reading 5 pages of this thread done to me?!

Get your tin foil hat out lad 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

from my limited knowledge of cars, I would imagine that that range rover was still in a perfectly driveable condition so one would question why he felt the need to leave on foot.

I also remember a friend telling me he had once crashed his car into a hedge while drunk. He headed home and slept it off - his logic being that by the time the police caught up with him he would be sober and able to pass a breathaliser (sp?).

now these two thing may be unrelated but it doesn't look great. feel a bit let down and angry about it to be honest

 

 

 

 okay so read the article and it says his friends arrived and attempted to drive the range rover away - which may indicate that it wasnt driveable. However they also said he left on foot which is odd if his friends were there.

or maybe its all nonsense - I dont know anymore

Edited by TheMelvillan
sold my soul and read the sun article - feel dirty now
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

from my limited knowledge of cars, I would imagine that that range rover was still in a perfectly driveable condition so one would question why he felt the need to leave on foot.

I also remember a friend telling me he had once crashed his car into a hedge while drunk. He headed home and slept it off - his logic being that by the time the police caught up with him he would be sober and able to pass a breathaliser (sp?).

now these two thing may be unrelated but it doesn't look great. feel a bit let down and angry about it to be honest

Yeah you can leave the car if you give details so he hasn’t broken the law there.

 

But it is odd, why not just drive home. That’s the normal procedure.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Elton said:

So now your judging me too, lol!

I’m not sure what else to say really, quite unbelievable..

it was actually in reference to how calm you and others are being with this...and how just because he plays for villa means that we grant him more leeway than when we as the general public slated all those out for picnics, bbqs etc. you literally said "it's not the end of the world that he was out" when actually that alone means that he has done wrong...the fact that there is almost certainly more the the story is something that is to be discussed if/when the facts come out. i'm amazed that so many seem to be OK with this at the moment

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lets just say he was completely sober and it was genuinely just an accident, lets say he walled off so he wasnt to be seen anymore..

Why would you leave the window of an expensive car like that wide open? Do people do that regularly at home and when they park their cars up then? Doesnt seem right to me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with others - wait until the facts come out...and IF the facts prove him to have been intoxicated from drink/drugs/both then villa captain or not, he is a fckin idiot endangering lives.

No claret and blue tinted specs for me here if that turns out to be the case.

That said, if he hasn't broken the law then okay, he's still a tw*t for being out especially after his social media plea for folk to be sensible during lockdown. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, spiezels said:

Listen if he was pissed he deserved punishment...

 

But have some perspective ffs, innocent until proven guilty and We don’t know he was pissed or not.

 

The facts are...

he had a minor crash

left details 

went home. 
 

that isn’t illegal.

During a national lockdown. Hours after telling people to stay in. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...
Â