The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

6 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

You sure? I’m game but make it the end of next summer’s transfer window so 1st sept 2021 or whatever it pans out as, if that’s what the deadline is. I’d have took this on this summers window had the dates not all got shifted due to Covid. 

That's bollocks

If the contract is signed the deal is done, 1st July he's a man utd player

• Like 1

Just now, villa4europe said:

Just remember to call your mate down the pub who tells you this shite "a source close to the club" 

Mate I don’t care, believe or don’t believe me. Take it with a pinch of salt if you like. 

if I’m right then I’ll take my ton off corleone and console myself because my favourite Villa player has gone to a club I dislike.  Spurs are the others in for him and they can’t afford his wages or his fee 😉

if I’m wrong he’s still here, I pay corleone and we’re a premier league force.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

He left his £80,000 car with the window down. 

Does that sound like the actions of someone who had an innocent accident, exchanged insurance information and walked off after doing the right thing. 

DCJ, I get that you're trying to look at this unobjectively, without the claret and blue specs on.

But your posts are sounding like the posts of someone desperate for this to be true.

Even if it is true, It's a bit weird.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Mate I don’t care, believe or don’t believe me. Take it with a pinch of salt if you like. 

if I’m right then I’ll take my ton off corleone and console myself because my favourite Villa player has gone to a club I dislike.  Spurs are the others in for him and they can’t afford his wages or his fee 😉

if I’m wrong he’s still here, I pay corleone and we’re a premier league force.

On that note, if we are actually agreeing deals for our star player halfway through the season, why do we wonder why everyone hasn't been at the races and we've been extra shite?

WTF?

If any truth in it of course.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Zatman said:

yep it sounds like some people want this to be true its bizarre. Reminds me of the El Ghazi faking an injury bullshit from few weeks back

Want it to be true?

To be fair I'd prefer it turned out he was actually just a really shit driver. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fairy In Boots said:

I think you’re forgetting he’s a down to earth local lad and he’s a multi millionaire. 
He’s basically shagging & partying  his way around the local area, it’s all on a plate and there’s nobody is there to tell him no. Lads are you not local do you not here the stories? 

Do you believe every story you hear?

4 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

well tbh 6 weeks ago it was done, **** knows after covid. 

our owners said they wouldn’t stand in his way although they wanted market value £70-80m. 2 years left on contract probably relegated. 
United offer him 5 years around £155k p/w and it’s all done.  

Other bits to it but I show my hand if I say how I know. 

Take this P lads I don’t care, personally I’m gutted but that’s the situation. 

If that is the case, wouldn't we be able to do United for tapping up a player?

Either way, if he has started these antics again and did go out after telling everyone to stay in, I personally believe it would be worse than what Delph did. Putting people's life on the line because he wanted to hang out with a ex-player who couldn't even jump a gate. If it was him, I'm happy he hit a car and not a person. If he didn't do it, then people need to get a life trying to build these stories.

4 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

On that note, if we are actually agreeing deals for our star player halfway through the season, why do we wonder why everyone hasn't been at the races and we've been extra shite?

WTF?

Yeah that doesnt make any sense, usually you hear that the player agrees terms first then forces the move.  I'm not sure why we would agree to a deal now rather than wait til the summer when more clubs might bid.  A few pages ago someone said that Jack had said he had had the virus in a video to a fan so if he had recovered then it's not so bad that he has been out and about.  We know of at least two other cases at the club so I reckon they must be testing them.

13 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

And I've probably commented more based on the ridiculous approach of others in here. With the ignore the facts because he plays for my team approach. 

There is no part of me that wants this to be true. But a lot of evidence so far points to valid reasons why we should be disappointed with him. 

At this point, there are no facts and no evidence though? It’s all speculation and rumour and you’ve taken it as 100% all correct from the off. 

It may well all be true and he’s been a very silly boy, but no-one actually knows what’s happened at all. 

6 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

WTF?

We haven’t agreed anything although they’ve (NS/WE) acknowledged that they won’t stand in his way. 

what happens at this point with 2 years left on a contract is Grealish‘s camp start speaking to interested parties. Usually you would get the interested parties offering to leverage a better deal with your current club. I.e “I will sign again for another four years but so & so is offering me five years and ex amount per week”

United offered a very good package straight off the bat.

6 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Do you believe every story you hear?

No that would be ridiculous 

3 hours ago, villianusa said:

If that is the case, wouldn't we be able to do United for tapping up a player?

Either way, if he has started these antics again and did go out after telling everyone to stay in, I personally believe it would be worse than what Delph did. Putting people's life on the line because he wanted to hang out with a ex-player who couldn't even jump a gate. If it was him, I'm happy he hit a car and not a person. If he didn't do it, then people need to get a life trying to build these stories.

Mate tapping up was a headline a decade or so ago, football said the right things and carried on as normal. 

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:

Yeah that doesnt make any sense, usually you hear that the player agrees terms first then forces the move.  I'm not sure why we would agree to a deal now rather than wait til the summer when more clubs might bid.  A few pages ago someone said that Jack had said he had had the virus in a video to a fan so if he had recovered then it's not so bad that he has been out and about.  We know of at least two other cases at the club so I reckon they must be testing them.

See above we haven’t agreed anything but the players camp have verbally. 

Â