The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Interesting that the mail article has been changed...now much more vague and the bit about Jack not answering calls has been removed

Edited by tomav84

10 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Even if the alcohol or whatever does “leave his system” by the time he is found that’s the least of his worries now. He’s fled the scene of a crime. Could be looking at prison time...

*subject to any of this being true. 

That's not what the police quote says though is it

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

It doesn't look good when you hit multiple cars and then leave the vehicle there before the police arrive. 

So have you never had a car crash exchanged details and then driven off? Because that's what the police statement said that he did (albeit walked off rather than drove) 

And again the police statement doesnt say it was him driving 

I'm not sure why it's villa fans that have him 100% guilty, drink driving, fleeing the scene, send him down 

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

So have you never had a car crash exchanged details and then driven off? Because that's what the police statement said that he did (albeit walked off rather than drove) 

I'm not sure why it's villa fans that have him 100% guilty, drink driving, fleeing the scene, send him down 

Are you able to share said statement?

Edit...just seen it in the article...however it does say the police aim to speak to him. If it was a simple prang, left details, all to be resolved through insurance companies, then why do they still want to speak with him?

Edited by tomav84

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Yes I have. 

And funnily enough the police didn't say they'd speak to me in due time and request that anyone with more information come forward. 

Is that standard when an accident occurs with no issues?

Edited by DCJonah
  • Like 1

Just now, tomav84 said:

Are you able to share said statement?

Its on the previous page! 

They were notified of an incident just before 10, turned up, the driver had exchanged details and left on foot, the police will be in touch with them in due course

How do villa fans go from that to fleeing the scene after drink driving? 

Leave that shit to the bluenoses 

Just now, villa4europe said:

Its on the previous page! 

They were notified of an incident just before 10, turned up, the driver had exchanged details and left on foot, the police will be in touch with them in due course

How do villa fans go from that to fleeing the scene after drink driving? 

Leave that shit to the bluenoses 

I'm not saying that. I'm saying it doesn't look good. 

20 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Yes I have. 

And funnily enough the police didn't say they'd speak to me in due time and request that anyone with more information come forward. 

Is that standard when an accident occurs with no issues?

Most car accidents involve another car with another driver at the time - so even if insurance details are left, someone in the incident knows what's happened.

Given the details here are parked cars, I imagine they wish to speak to the owner of the Land Rover to ascertain what actually happened.  Pretty standard stuff, I'd imagine, yes.

7 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Most car accidents involve another car with another driver at the time - so even if insurance details are left, someone in the incident knows what's happened.

Given the details here are parked cars, I imagine they wish to speak to the owner of the Land Rover to ascertain what actually happened.  Pretty standard stuff, I'd imagine, yes.

So Jack probably should have waited for the police then instead of leaving if it's pretty standard stuff. 

• Like 1

Just now, DCJonah said:

So Jack probably should have waited for the police then instead of leaving if it's pretty standard stuff. 

I imagine most high-profile types in society don't just hang around on the street for the police - but I don't know.

I appreciate you want him done over this, though.

20 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

He gets the benefit of the doubt from me and I'll defend him until officially he's in the shit... If he's **** up then I throw pelters his way

But not yet 

But he only gets the benefit of the doubt because he plays for your football team? Would you do the same if this was a blues player?

The fact he was out during a lockdown just hours after he sent a message on twitter saying people  need to stay home deserves criticism. 

I can't seen any aspect of what has happened today that deserves fully defending his actions. It's just because he plays for Aston Villa. 

• Like 2

Just now, bobzy said:

I imagine most high-profile types in society don't just hang around on the street for the police - but I don't know.

I appreciate you want him done over this, though.

If he's done wrong. Yes definetly. He's without a doubt my favourite player of the last decade or so, I'd much rather it turn out to be nothing at all. 

But it doesn't look like it. I think its daft and something primary school kids do, to just deflect things because he plays for my favourite team. 

• Like 1

Had accident, left scene after doing right thing due to 1)being embarrassed for being out when shouldn’t and for crashing 2) being local celebrity football player. Nothing more. Not likely to even be on news with more important things going on. 

Â