The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

If it is then he deserves everything all the criticism and backlash. Absolutely moronic to tell people to stay in yesterday and go out last night... I wont be defending him when the noses and Albion are taking the piss....

I hope it isn't though!!

Capaldi is local, drinks in the cat and fiddle a lot. I would think the media would be on this by now if true tbh

Edited by leighavfc
Mate was taking p**s

8 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

They were at Ross McCormacks apparently, my brothers mate drinks with Capaldi.... tenuous I know but apparently bang on true.

Nonsense.  They’d never have been able to get over the gates to get in.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Media won't report this until they can confirm it. 

Sky Sources report on a lot of wrong information, suppose its not a market for drink driving that they can upsell for SkyBet

• Like 1

Just now, Zatman said:

Sky Sources report on a lot of wrong information, suppose its not a market for drink driving that they can upsell for SkyBet

This is a bit more slanderous than a transfer rumour. They wouldn't suggest it or put it out there if they don't know its 100% true. 

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Are you aware of the tabloid press in this country?

Yeah. This just feels too serious to throw out without being on the money. 

Might be wrong though. But I'd have expected it on the daily mail website by now then if they didn't care. 

1 hour ago, holteend1982 said:

No idea how true

The #BCFC & "kro" above, cast reasonable doubt on the reliability of the evidence, in my opinion. 

It would be a stupid thing for Jack to have done, perhaps a couple of years ago, but now and in the current situation?

I'm giving him the benefit of any doubt, myself.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, John said:

The #BCFC & "kro" above, cast reasonable doubt on the reliability of the evidence, in my opinion. 

It would be a stupid thing for Jack to have done, perhaps a couple of years ago, but now and in the current situation?

I'm giving him the benefit of any doubt, myself.  

What are people doubting?

It's clearly him in the blue hoody. The car is clearly damaged and his facial hair matches the last few months. 

He may not have been driving. He may not have been drunk. But what ever is happening its him in the picture. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

It's clearly him in the blue hoody. The car is clearly damaged and his facial hair matches the last few months. 

He may not have been driving. He may not have been drunk. But what ever is happening its him in the picture. 

That Grealish was pissed up and crashing cars, I think.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

That Grealish was pissed up and crashing cars, I think.

Thanks.

I did say that in my post. I'm just curious if people are actually doubting its him in the picture. I saw someone on twitter claim it was photoshopped

12 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

He might also not have been at fault, for the damage to the car?

5 minutes ago, John said:

He might also not have been at fault, for the damage to the car?

Ignoring everything about drinking and crashing the car. 

Why was the idiot out of his house? Less than 24 hours after publicly appealing for people to stay indoors. 

• Like 3

Â