The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

???

If they decide to award European places based on this season's table, we actually have the best case for a European place given that the League Cup was the only completed tournament. Since City are banned from Europe, we're next in line.

16 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

If they decide to award European places based on this season's table, we actually have the best case for a European place given that the League Cup was the only completed tournament. Since City are banned from Europe, we're next in line.

Sadly, I'm pretty sure it was confirmed before the cup final that we'd have to win it to qualify for Europe despite City's ban, and that the Europa League spots would go down to 6th/7th in the league (depending on who wins the FA Cup). I fully expect the league to be finished at some stage, but even if it isn't there's no way a European spot would retrospectively be given to the Carabao Cup losing finalists.

6 minutes ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

Sadly, I'm pretty sure it was confirmed before the cup final that we'd have to win it to qualify for Europe despite City's ban, and that the Europa League spots would go down to 6th/7th in the league (depending on who wins the FA Cup). I fully expect the league to be finished at some stage, but even if it isn't there's no way a European spot would retrospectively be given to the Carabao Cup losing finalists.

That was if everything were still normal. As it is, it doesn't seem fair to award spots and/or relegate based on league positioning as things can change a lot in 9 games. By contrast, the League Cup was already completed and set in stone. But yeah I don't see it happening either, but there's a chance. I'm sure they're going to try to finish the season but there's just no way things are going to get better by April 30. This season's a write off imo. It's all going to depend on how they handle things after they accept it.

1 hour ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

The club should push for it if they knew that the season is voided. Its much fair than given a spot to a team that still have 9 games in hand, or even give it to last season table.

6 hours ago, Keyblade said:

There's a chance we might be in the Europa League too, the Blosers would actually be right that we're jammy as hell :lol:

How so?, cant see how we could qualify for that?

I saw a video circulated yesterday from Jack to a Villa fan who is seriously ill in hospital with Covid-19.

Jack said he also had it and was suffering over the last couple of weeks but not that seriously. 

Did anyone else see this?

10 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Who scored have done the ratings for best home player this season

He's 4th behind de Bruyne, mane and salah 

I think whoscored like and admire Aston Villa. They’re one of the few that give the club and fanbase the respect they deserve. For example they’ve put 31 teams, every team as one day of the month and you start putting you day of birth to know which team then you start complete the puzzle to see which player you’ll be matching. Villa was one of those 31 international teams. Many wouldn’t have been bothered to put it. Basically it’s one of the best pages that I like to follow, good stats and good content generally.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, holteend1982 said:

No idea how true

Well its 100% him in the hoody and the car is damaged. 

If it didn't happen this morning it would be strange that someone had these pics and saved them. 

Might not be true that he was pissed up but what's he doing driving round with his mates? Especially after sending a message out just yesterday about the importance of staying in. 

"Apparently" 

Its his car

He was drunk

He was driving 

He was hosting a party 

He ran off (after staying for a chat...) 

Agree that there's something ropey that he tweeted yesterday everyone stay in and then went out early hours of this morning, also struggling with the Tony capaldi link, I think it will be an innocent accident on their way to a private training session 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

"Apparently" 

Its his car

He was drunk

He was driving 

He was hosting a party 

He ran off (after staying for a chat...) 

Agree that there's something ropey that he tweeted yesterday everyone stay in and then went out early hours of this morning, also struggling with the Tony capaldi link, I think it will be an innocent accident on their way to a private training session 

Hopefully. 

Â