The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

14 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

He plays for a better club, I bet at the end of their careers, Mount will have more honours 

There is no better club than Aston Villa. There are (currently) more successful clubs. That does not make them better.

As for Mount, not only is he not as good as Grealish, he's not even in the level below Jack.
Why? Pace (especially on the ball), dribbling, passing accuracy, vision, creating and scoring chances, awareness, ingenuity, tenacity...

In fact, I'm struggling to think of one single thing that Mount is better at. A very good player, yes. I would like him at Villa for sure. Nowhere near Jack's level though.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

No, I met him but I couldn’t even look him, he was that good looking, I’ll never have that opportunity again :(

Perhaps if you in the future focus more on his performances on the pitch, instead of his looks, you might actually realize how good he really is :rolleyes:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Work rate and physical strength need to be worked on before he can be considered a real top player in opinion 

I have never once seen him pushed off the ball without being fouled. His strength, core, balance and use of his body is arguably the best I have ever seen. Ludicrous.

No, it is the best. He is a tank.

8 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

More horseshit speculation about Grealish to Manure for 45 million agreed now in Daily Heil based on Manchester Evening News article where they "understand" this is the case.

Why can't they just **** off with the endless newspaper tapping up. Clubs should be allowed to sue 

My Man Utd supporting (brummie) mate at work told me about this link last night, apparently it's from a rather 'reliable' journo :lol:

I asked if it was the same journo that lead him to tell me that we couldn't spend a penny in January because we were falling foul of FFP..... or whether it was the same journo who, in December, said that Grealish had a £35m release clause (which lead to Smith telling us that none of our players have release clauses). :rolleyes:

The fact of the matter is, that if Grealish does have a release clause (very big if) then there will be better clubs than Man Utd interested in him.

It is 99% Man Utd getting journos to run these stories to unsettle Jack and let him know that they're interested. WE GET IT. You like him!

It's like when you have an annoying mate who laughs really loud at an article, enticing you to ask what's so funny. But because he's done it so many times, you just ignore him, and he continues just to laugh to himself like an idiotic moron.

That's you Man Utd. Idiotic morons.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

My Man Utd supporting (brummie) mate at work told me about this link last night, apparently it's from a rather 'reliable' journo :lol:

I asked if it was the same journo that lead him to tell me that we couldn't spend a penny in January because we were falling foul of FFP..... or whether it was the same journo who, in December, said that Grealish had a £35m release clause (which lead to Smith telling us that none of our players have release clauses). :rolleyes:

The fact of the matter is, that if Grealish does have a release clause (very big if) then there will be better clubs than Man Utd interested in him.

It is 99% Man Utd getting journos to run these stories to unsettle Jack and let him know that they're interested. WE GET IT. You like him!

It's like when you have an annoying mate who laughs really loud at an article, enticing you to ask what's so funny. But because he's done it so many times, you just ignore him, and he continues just to laugh to himself like an idiotic moron.

That's you Man Utd. Idiotic morons.

Utd fans, especially the ones from the midlands, are the biggest **** clearings in the woods going.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Utd fans, especially the ones from the midlands, are the biggest **** clearings in the woods going.

self declared footballing experts who could tell you the favourite colour of man utds under 15 goalkeeper but couldn't name our right back

23 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I think Liverpool are better than us, and Citeh, and Chelsea and United and Arsenal, and ......................Bournemouth and Brighton.

On the pitch. At the moment. Yes.

There are no better clubs than Aston Villa.

10 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

self declared footballing experts who could tell you the favourite colour of man utds under 15 goalkeeper but couldn't name our right back

They're just the scum of the Earth. They get their opinions from Talk Sport. Verbatim.

At least Bluenoses support a local club. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

The one I know posts a new 'transfer wish list' every week on Twitter. You can guarantee that the flavour of the week/month will be on there. His latest one was 'Sell Pogba £100m, plus a few others', 'buy Grealish £45m, Sancho £60m, Bellingham, and a few others'.

Edited by Rob182

2 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

The one I know posts a new 'transfer wish list' every week on Twitter. You can guarantee that the flavour of the week/month will be on there. His latest one was 'Sell Pogba £100m, plus a few others', 'but Grealish £45m, Sancho £60m, Bellingham, and a few others'.

Exactly. I love ripping the merciless piss out of them. Bell ends all.

This whole england debate is so annoying. And slating Southgate is also annoying. 

Mount was the better player at start of the season. He just was. He was influencing games more than jack until jack moved to the left. Then he was injured around the next squad that got picked so it's understandable he wasn't picked. 

Let's wait and see at the next break.

Who has more honours arguement is dumb also.

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

I have never once seen him pushed off the ball without being fouled. His strength, core, balance and use of his body is arguably the best I have ever seen. Ludicrous.

No, it is the best. He is a tank.

I know there's a like button but this. 

When has he ever been pushed off the ball and it not been done as a foul? 

Work rate maybe, but there's been plenty of times that I seen him contributing more defensively than a lot of our midfield players.

This guy is on a wind up I'm sure. Don't get me wrong, there might be a element that were slightly over rating him. But he's class and deserves better than this shit.

Edited by Bugzy1991
  • Like 1

Â