The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

Tribalism among football fans is really something else.

One must have a echo chamber type of mind to not acknowledge Mount as a good player.

Mounts a good player, Grealish is a better player

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Why is he better?

Put Mount in this Villa team we would have less than 10 points.  That is why Jack is the better player.

Put Jack in the Chelsea team and his stats would be even better.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

Here's another vid of an overrated Jack Grealish. this one shows actually how long hes been taking the proverbial. 

Can you imagine how many assists he would have if he had a world class striker front of him! Great video 👍

11 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Watching Mason Mount being completely irrelevant vs a decent team in a big match 

He's an absolute non event in this game (and still better than barkley...) 

Don't get me wrong he's a decent player but he's not as good as maddison, or Alli or several other English attacking midfielders that have come and gone over the years, barkley for example looked better than mount in his Everton days 

Jack just has that something different

It's very hard to disagree with that statement. For me Jack is a special talent and I can only imagine how good he could be playing with top class players. 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Of the five of them; Grealish, Mount, Maddison, Cantwell and Alli - I'd have Grealish as best player.

I'm a big fan of Maddison's but i feel Grealish brings something a little different to the game. I hope they both play for England this Summer but who  knows what Southgate will do. Maybe Ross Barkley & Eric Dier instead.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Why is he better?

@sir_gary_cahill

Jack Grealish is better than Mason Mount.

I'll tell you why:-

*My own Player Talent Scouting... Watching both players a lot over last 3+ seasons  (Jack at Villa) (Mason at Vitesse Arnhem - on Loan, Derby - on Loan and playing for Chelsea in Premier League. Jack is a vastly superior player. I do like Mount but would rather Jack at any club i'm working for.

Also

* Statistically/Analytics (See Link below for this season) Jack is performing better overall (technical/tactical aspects)

https://one-versus-one.com/en/compare-players/jack-grealish-vs-mason-mount

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Oh god @sir_gary_cahill  it's just getting dull now.

Someone says something good about Jack, you challenge it.  Over and over and over and over and over and over again.

We've all got it, we all know your opinion, you have made your point and no one on Villatalk is in any doubt about what you think. 

Can you not just let it lie now and let everyone else get on with discussing Jack? Just turn a blind eye and let everyone else get on with it whilst glowing in your own warmth knowing everyone else is wrong? It's all just so tiresome. 

Its almost like he's baiting people to respond to him.......

Hell, its the way the post is structured too. Normally, people would just give their opinion as to why they disagree. No, he has to bait people in such a way to respond to him first. He has also has to be purposely dense to not get why people think Grealish is good. If he doesn't like Grealish, fine. But at this point multiple different people have given him many, many reasons for why they like Grealish and why they think he is good, so the fact that he still has to ask someone this quuestion, just smacks of it being a completely ingenuine question actually intended to bait people to respond to him.

Edited by Laughable Chimp
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Of the five of them; Grealish, Mount, Maddison, Cantwell and Alli - I'd have Grealish as best player.

Amen OBE! The other's all are good players but Jack is better than them all.

Edited by Villan4Life

More horseshit speculation about Grealish to Manure for 45 million agreed now in Daily Heil based on Manchester Evening News article where they "understand" this is the case.

Why can't they just **** off with the endless newspaper tapping up. Clubs should be allowed to sue 

6 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

@sir_gary_cahill

Jack Grealish is better than Mason Mount.

I'll tell you why:-

*My own Player Talent Scouting... Watching both players a lot over last 3+ seasons  (Jack at Villa) (Mason at Vitesse Arnhem - on Loan, Derby - on Loan and playing for Chelsea in Premier League. Jack is a vastly superior player. I do like Mount but would rather Jack at any club i'm working for.

Also

* Statistically/Analytics (See Link below for this season) Jack is performing better overall (technical/tactical aspects)

https://one-versus-one.com/en/compare-players/jack-grealish-vs-mason-mount

Oooh thanks for that link 👍🏽 Never knew that existed 

Â