The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

14 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

By media exaggerating his talents and some fans saying that Grealish is the best player to ever play for the club

Yeah I know you don’t think he’s shit, just overrated which is fair enough even if I disagree. 

16 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Here's another vid of an overrated Jack Grealish. this one shows actually how long hes been taking the proverbial. 

Yes, I feel he takes the ‘’proverbial’’ quite a lot, i.e he think he’s better than everyone else

8 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Yeah I know you don’t think he’s shit, just overrated which is fair enough even if I disagree. 

Of course, I don’t think he’s ‘’shit’’, when he’s played at the top of game internationally at European Championships or World Cups then he can be labelled world class. For me now, he is a good Premier League player with potential to be world class, in order to realise that potential he will need to leave Villa

23 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Of course, I don’t think he’s ‘’shit’’, when he’s played at the top of game internationally at European Championships or World Cups then he can be labelled world class. For me now, he is a good Premier League player with potential to be world class, in order to realise that potential he will need to leave Villa

you said Mason bloody Mount was a better player

34 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Leave Villa, dont you mean leave us? 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

He plays for a better club, I bet at the end of their careers, Mount will have more honours 

In 2 years Mount will be at a team like Crystal Palace or West Ham. He only plays for Chelsea because Hazard left and they have a transfer ban

Jesse Lingard has more caps, honours and money than Jack. Suppose he is a better player too

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

In 2 years Mount will be at a team like Crystal Palace or West Ham. He only plays for Chelsea because Hazard left and they have a transfer ban

Jesse Lingard has more caps, honours and money than Jack. Suppose he is a better player too

What criteria do you use to decide whether x player is better than another in your opinion? 

1 minute ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Do you think that the only reason that Mount was picked ahead of Grealish for England was because Mount plays for a better club team?

That or he has really impressive wrist action.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, avfc1982am said:

Here's another vid of an overrated Jack Grealish. this one shows actually how long hes been taking the proverbial. 

That is completely mesmerising.  He truly is brilliant. 

Â