The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

28 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Didn’t think much of his performance today against a good Spurs side, all of our attacks go through him. We have no variation in our play

Wind-up for sure, Grealish was class as usual.

Time after time he effortlessly drifted past their players and they had no answer!

• Like 1

Just now, Stevo985 said:

He was the best player on the pitch. I don’t know what games you’re watching mate

Today? I thought he was poor today, the amount of times we had the ball on the left through Grealish or Targett and it was so obvious that we had to switch play

1 minute ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Wind-up for sure, Grealish was class as usual.

Time after time he effortlessly drifted past their players and they had no answer!

Not at all, I didn’t think much of his performance, he was strolling in the second half

• Haha 1

Just 12 more games to watch Jack play in a Villa shirt. Shame we won’t get to see many more wins but, still! 

Thread soon to be shipped off to ‘other football’ along with the rest of them. 

Edited by Tayls
  • Sad 2

There was variety today, AEG was excellent outlet down the right today in the first half which lead to an assist and many corners. It wasn't Grealish giving him the passes either, Luiz more often.

Just can't get over him not shooting for that second chance he had. I feared at the time that would be a crucial miss and so it provided. 2-0 against this Spurs team would've been a pretty secure buffer I reckon.

Only mistake today was not shooting in the first half. Spurs were scared shitless of him. He was knackered last ten minutes as he’d done so much. He’s going to get seriously injured at some point, some in the tackles that go in on him. How did spurs not pick up a yellow?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Only mistake today was not shooting in the first half. Spurs were scared shitless of him. He was knackered last ten minutes as he’d done so much. He’s going to get seriously injured at some point, some in the tackles that go in on him. How did spurs not pick up a yellow?

Aurier not getting booked in the first five was ridiculous.

50 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Just 12 more games to watch Jack play in a Villa shirt. Shame we won’t get to see many more wins but, still! 

Thread soon to be shipped off to ‘other football’ along with the rest of them. 

Jesus Christ don't. This is devastating to read.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

There was variety today, AEG was excellent outlet down the right today in the first half which lead to an assist and many corners. It wasn't Grealish giving him the passes either, Luiz more often.

Just can't get over him not shooting for that second chance he had. I feared at the time that would be a crucial miss and so it provided. 2-0 against this Spurs team would've been a pretty secure buffer I reckon.

Erm, they scored 3 goals mate😂, sorry couldn't resist it, trying to cheer myself up😔

Regards,

VLD.

Just now, Graham t said:

Erm, they scored 3 goals mate😂, sorry couldn't resist it, trying to cheer myself up😔

Regards,

VLD.

Yeah yeah but we were well on top at that stage and 2-0 is a far secure position (unless it's at home to Man. United) than 1-0 as we saw when leading Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool this season. This season we are simply incapable of beating or even drawing against top 7/8 club when just one goal leading.

1 hour ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I just think he has been overrated by pretty much everyone, his performance today backed up my opinion I thought. He’s not a leader, he doesn’t rally the troops, at times in the second half, he was walking. 

What would this team create without Jack? That's a rhetoric question, we all know the answer.

He's our heart and soul, we're nothing, nothing without him. If we go down and Jack leaves us, we'll be in a world of trouble in the Championship.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

What would this team create without Jack? That's a rhetoric question, we all know the answer.

He's our heart and soul, we're nothing, nothing without him. If we go down and Jack leaves us, we'll be in a world of trouble in the Championship.

I think he’ll leave regardless of what division we’re in, I think he thinks he’s too good for us 

Â