The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

You think if Jack was German he wouldnt have been capped? He would have been capped when he broke onto scene 

That’s a purely hypothetical scenerio, England wait until a player has played x amount of games and then play them

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

He's an unbelievable all-round footballer. 

When he isn't being double marked and has got players he can actually pass to knowing they won't lose it with him he's going to get even better.

When he moves he's going to get the Van Dijk elevation when most of the media say his new team have taken him to a new level.

I think everyone is overrating him, if he moves on for whatever reason, I think he will be found out. At Villa, he is carrying the team and we are 17th, what does that say about Grealish? 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

I think he is already on a lengthy contract. They would probably renegotiate within the same time frame. So probably yes. Still would not mean he would be staying beyond the end of the original contract.

Depends on how much he wants to leave.

If he wants to go at the end of this season I doubt he'd be signing a new contract, even if the length was the same. It makes him harder to buy

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

SGC I think you've played the longest practical joke of all time on us VTers :D

Like I said before, the irony of you bigging up any youngster who ever comes through the academy as the next big thing, and then underrating the best player we've produced in decades is fascinating

Not at all, I’ve heard many say that he’s the best they’ve ever seen play for us, I think they are overrating him

Just now, sir_gary_cahill said:

I think everyone is overrating him, if he moves on for whatever reason, I think he will be found out. At Villa, he is carrying the team and we are 17th, what does that say about Grealish? 

Ah well, I can live with disagreeing with you.

I'm sure you'll be hyping up some 16 year old who will go on to nothing as better than him soon.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Not at all, I’ve heard many say that he’s the best they’ve ever seen play for us, I think they are overrating him

You said he'd be "found out" when he doesn't play for Villa.

That is vastly VASTLY underrating Grealish. Imo

He's a fantastic player. And he'll only improve when he moves onto a bigger club

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

You said he'd be "found out" when he doesn't play for Villa.

That is vastly VASTLY underrating Grealish. Imo

He's a fantastic player. And he'll only improve when he moves onto a bigger club

In my opinion, he’d struggle to get in Man City’s team. He’d be better off staying where he is but no doubt eventually he’ll see the pound signs 

3 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

In my opinion, he’d struggle to get in Man City’s team. He’d be better off staying where he is but no doubt eventually he’ll see the pound signs 

I actually think it's quite likely he'll end up at Man City.

They've got a David Silva shaped hole they need to fill next season.

Â