The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Apparently the Tanzanians have been abusing Jack online (I've not seen it?) because they are desperate for Samatta to score goals and think Jack has been selfish... so Samagoal has had to come out and thank them for their support but to calm down and not abuse the team 😄

True Villans already 

Edited by HalfTimePost
  • Haha 2

Jack's future may already have been decided, players are routinely 'tapped up' when they are playing well. Hope he stays , of course, he is the most exciting player in the Premiership now. It is a crime that he is not playing for England, the team needs his genius.

ATB.

VLD.

33 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Apparently the Tanzanians have been abusing Jack online (I've not seen it?) because they are desperate for Samatta to score goals and think Jack has been selfish... so Samagoal has had to come out and thank them for their support but to calm down and not abuse the team 😄

True Villans already 

All 57 million of them? That's rude. :D 

6 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I reckon if Pep sticks around he will want him. Seems a big admirer. 

On paper foden plays a lot more next season after silva leaves, it's sane leaving that opens it up for Jack but city like sane and want to keep him

2 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

You think Sane is on Jack's level?

Sané has twice reached double figures for goals in the Premier League and has played internationally for Germany. Jack is having his best ever season and we are only in February, I think we are seriously overrating him because we as Villa fans have been starved of success for so long and want something to cling to 

Just now, sir_gary_cahill said:

Sané has twice reached double figures for goals in the Premier League and has played internationally for Germany. Jack is having his best ever season and we are only in February, I think we are seriously overrating him because we as Villa fans have been starved of success for so long and want something to cling to 

But Jack is so good looking and funny.

• Haha 4

I’m not disputing that he’s very good looking, I don’t know if he’s funny or not, that has precisely no impact on the football pitch though

He's really funny. And good looking.

Don't give a toss if Sane has played for Brazil. How many goals do you think Jack would have scored for City if he'd played for them in the last two years. I can tell you it would be more than Sane because Sane would have been sat on the bench out the team with Jack there.

2 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

He's really funny. And good looking.

Don't give a toss if Sane has played for Brazil. How many goals do you think Jack would have scored for City if he'd played for them in the last two years. I can tell you it would be more than Sane because Sane would have been sat on the bench out the team with Jack there.

You honestly think he’s better than Sane? When on form and fit, Sané is one of the best in the league in my opinion 

You honestly think he’s better than Sane? When on form and fit, Sané is one of the best in the league in my opinion 

Sane is great. Jack is better.

Jack also won't be going to City. Sadly, Utd are where he's probably going because they'll pay the most.

20 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

You think if Jack was German he wouldnt have been capped? He would have been capped when he broke onto scene 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

would he sign it?

I think he is already on a lengthy contract. They would probably renegotiate within the same time frame. So probably yes. Still would not mean he would be staying beyond the end of the original contract.

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

would he sign it?

I think he is already on a lengthy contract. They would probably renegotiate within the same time frame. So probably yes. Still would not mean he would be staying beyond the end of the original contract.

6 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Why do you think Grealish is better?

He's an unbelievable all-round footballer. 

When he isn't being double marked and has got players he can actually pass to knowing they won't lose it with him he's going to get even better.

When he moves he's going to get the Van Dijk elevation when most of the media say his new team have taken him to a new level. In fact he's already been at that level for a while, but most people not watching Villa just don't care and like to add big team hype to things.

Edited by Tomaszk
  • Like 2

Â