The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

He's naturally gonna be a bit hyped up on here but he really is THAT good.

He is one of the best midfielders in the league currently. For real.

And he's just getting better. Doubt any midfielder at that level is improving that much. 

I so hope there isn't any silly release clause in his contract because to us he is priceless and for any other club he should be a £100m player at the very least.

• Like 2

I never believed he would become the star he is today, but he has become that star. he is immense and one of the best midfielders in the game atm. hype or no hype, I careth not, this lad is the bloody diamond who left the rough.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

When's the last time we had a genuinely world class player? Yorke?

Ashley Young was fantastic IMO during a part of his spell here.

Grealish is even better thou.

sometimes, after a game, I go to other teams forums to gauge some more neutral opinions. Today I went on red cafe. They made some fair points about the game, Leicester  could have done that or we could have done the other etc. Whilst there I noticed they had a forum on Jack and to a man they would swap him for Pogba. Then I saw a thread, with a poll, whose better Jack or Maddison? There's well over 100 votes.

So far the poll reads 

Jack  81.9

Maddison 18.1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, colhint said:

sometimes, after a game, I go to other teams forums to gauge some more neutral opinions. Today I went on red cafe. They made some fair points about the game, Leicester  could have done that or we could have done the other etc. Whilst there I noticed they had a forum on Jack and to a man they would swap him for Pogba. Then I saw a thread, with a poll, whose better Jack or Maddison? There's well over 100 votes.

So far the poll reads 

Jack  81.9

Maddison 18.1

It's funny. Just a couple of months ago I got laughed out of there for suggesting Jack is better than Maddison and the best English midfielder since Scholes. They just thought he was Peter Whittingham or some shit. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, colhint said:

So far the poll reads 

Jack  81.9

Maddison 18.1

Only because they think they are getting him in. Once the reality sinks in they will start slagging him big time. Deluded fools. Their club is dead and they don't even know it yet. 

If Jack goes it will be to someone far better than them.

I hope that we win the cup and stay up reasonably comfortably, that just might convince him he can achieve what he wants with us. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Only because they think they are getting him in. Once the reality sinks in they will start slagging him big time. Deluded fools. They club is dead and they don't even know it yet. 

I hope that we win the cup and stay up reasonably comfortably, that just might convince him he can achieve what he wants with us. 

Didn't pay him any mind until they were linked with him. They're still starting Lingaard in games so I can understand their desperation :crylaugh: 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Only because they think they are getting him in. Once the reality sinks in they will start slagging him big time. Deluded fools. Their club is dead and they don't even know it yet. 

This. Really can’t see Jack joining Utd when they’re at least 2 seasons away from silverware. Surely he only leaves Villa for a club where he will be straight in the mix for trophies? He’s good enough to expect that.

• Like 1

Â