The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

59 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Nothing grinds my gears more than seeing the "He needs to go for his own good, deserves better, can't wait to see him playing at a big club" posts.

WTF? Are you a Jack Grealish fan or an Aston Villa fan is my thought?

Whilst we know how important he is to us, and how good he can be, we can't start belittling ourselves either, NO ONE is bigger than the club.

You have hit the nail on the head with your post.

No one has said that we should sell him because it’s in his better interest. Rather, it’s been said that at some point it will start breeding resentment and that is not good for either the club nor the player. 

Plus, if the club aren’t even prepared to meet him halfway and being in some proper players, then that resentment is just going to get accelerated. 

Edited by Pimlico_Villa

Grealish is our best player and we should be doing all we can to keep him. He’d rather play for Villa than anyone else. As a Villa fan, I’ll be honest and say I want him to stay with us whatever happens. Regardless of his career, even if we go down, I think he should stay and help get us back up. That’s probably wishful thinking, and I’m okay with that. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Pimlico_Villa said:

No one has said that we should sell him because it’s in his better interest

I've seen several people say it.

Mostly on the Facebook Fan pages... I mean we already know how that is, but they are still "fans" none the less.

NOTE: We made Jack Grealish, Jack Grealish, if we want to be petty.

12 minutes ago, Uncle Albert said:

Just seen on a villa twitter account hes on crutches!? 

HOAX I THINK...

Well he has been selected to play..

Probably would still get in the team if on crutches tbf.

Edited by Elton

Just now, lexicon said:

Imagine the shit Wesley would have taken if he missed that chance. 

Wesley's first touch would have given Brighton the ball back on the halfway line anyway.

Can't even imagine how bad we would be without Jack.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Â