The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

7 hours ago, chrisvilla4 said:

Is he not allowed to be pissed off and reactionary? He is a Villa fan like we all are. 

I'm glad hes not passive and accepting.

Yeah. I don't think anybody blames him. It's just disappointing because it's the last thing we all wanted. But don't think anybody is annoyed at him for it.

We all get frustrated and angry about it. Imagine being the one fan that's been around through Lambert, Garde, Sherwood, Di Matteo and Bruce and now this. It's been a shit 6 years and he was probably sold the dream in the summer with all the money coming in.

• Like 2

When he does leave, I can't think of any other player in my 30 years of watching Villa I'd be more gutted about moving on. 

It's gonna hurt, but I'll wish him well and maybe one day we will have a Grealish 2 thread when he's in his 30's.

• Like 1

It’s clickbait bullsh**t  He liked a tweet which had a photo of him scoring against Man U but it said in red. He has since deleted the like and liked a tweet which has some villa related caption instead. 

Its just social media bollocks. He hasn’t put in a transfer request. Never believe anything from the Mirror or Birmingham Mail. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

you have answered your own question

I just read the Birmingham Mail ‘Transfer demand’ one. It’s Jack saying we need new players but can’t just make up the numbers. We need to get the signings right! 

I think Birmingham Mail has to be the worst at twisting headlines to get clicks. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, TRO said:

if its fake news...they must be desperate.....idiots.

It is fake.

Even though he'd be well within his rights, he wouldn't do that in January, too much class on the lad.

There's no way he goes anywhere until the end of the season. if we get relegated, of course he's off. But even if we stay up, he might be tempted to make a big move. The club might want to sell him too.

8 hours ago, KentVillan said:

In fairness, the Mail article on his 'transfer demand' is factual and quotes him directly. Just been twisted into 'transfer request' by people not reading the article.

The Mirror thing is total clickbait bullshit.

Exactly. 

Â