The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

What saddens me most about today's debacle is that it is the start of the end of Jack Grealish for Villa. He's been brilliant at staying with us, we've been so lucky with just how much he loves this club.

However for his career he can't go back down to the Championship, he needs to move on now and with FFP we will probably have to sell him anyway.  We're going to take a massive hit going back down there. 

We are not down yet - however we’ve seen the influence a change of manager can have with Watford so there’s hope we can get out of this if we make a change - either way I feel jack will go in the summer 

2 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Surrounded by utter shit heads, hard to blame him too much, he's living in an absolute nightmare.

His attitude today didn't do him any credit. Yes, I can understand that he is frustrated, but that attitude from your captain helps nobody but the opposition.

I could type a thousand words out and I still wouldn’t be able to convey the love I have for the ability of this man and the joy I’ve experienced watching him bring the ball down and play the game in slow motion. He’s the best we’ve had since Merson and it might be another 20 years til we see his like again. 

He’ll be gone in the summer and then it will be over. Still, we have Wesley and Trezeguet I suppose. 

Well done Villa. Well f****** done.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

I could type a thousand words out and I still wouldn’t be able to convey the love I have for the ability of this man and the joy I’ve experienced watching him bring the ball down and play the game in slow motion. He’s the best we’ve had since Merson and it might be another 20 years til we see his like again. 

He’ll be gone in the summer and then it will be over. Still, we have Wesley and Trezeguet I suppose. 

Well done Villa. Well f****** done.

He's far better than Merson.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Going by the Internet he is already a Manchester United player.

Grealish threading through balls to Haaland then ;)

and ive got no problem with the jack and deeney stuff, the idea that jack will hate him because he’s a blue nose is a bit daft, looks like deeney asked for his shirt and jack waited for him, deeney knows

Â