The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, SuffolkVillan said:

I love the Villa, bleed claret and blue but surely the club wouldn't stop Jack moving to a top, top club. He could replace Silva at City

Image result for i guess gif

or Hazard at Chelsea.

Image result for larry david gif

F**k it Messi would love to play with him.

Image result for spit drink gif

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

We'd be cut adrift in 20th by now without him. What an enormous waste of one of the best players to have ever come through our youth system.

Not sure. Liverpool said we were one of the best teams they had played against, an no grealish. I think Smith centre's the team around him and he really shouldn't

As funny as it sounds, Jack going could turn out to be a blessing in disguise. Then we would have to build a team that doesn't rely on one or two individuals. We need a team that consistently works as a cohesive unit with every player knowing their role and responsibility because, right now, we're looking like a team that's lost it's way, and this time their is no Jack to come and save us.

2 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

That's the problem. We needed Grealish masterclasses every week to make the playoffs and get us up. We're needing Grealish masterclasses to stay up now. 

A good manager should never be relying on an individual like this. So what does that say about our manager. 

Any manager would have relied on a player this good and this much better than the rest of the squad. Doesn't say anything. Bruce also relied on him and he's holding his own in midtable right now with another team.

As captain he needs to gather the players together in training and start throwing a few **** into them. There needs to be one hell of a conversation between everyone on Monday to clear the air and make everyone understand some minimum requirements, take some responsibility for their own performances. Management included. 

5 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Any manager would have relied on a player this good and this much better than the rest of the squad. Doesn't say anything. Bruce also relied on him and he's holding his own in midtable right now with another team.

The issue is not having to rely on him. The issue is having to always rely on him. We need to be able to get results without Grealish playing well because there's no guarantee he will always play well or is fit. No team in theory should be in a position where one invdividual player is absolutely irreplaceable to the squad because if anything happens to that one player, they're screwed.

Edited by Laughable Chimp
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

As funny as it sounds, Jack going could turn out to be a blessing in disguise. Then we would have to build a team that doesn't rely on one or two individuals. We need a team that consistently works as a cohesive unit with every player knowing their role and responsibility because, right now, we're looking like a team that's lost it's way, and this time their is no Jack to come and save us.

I understand what you're saying, but I just don't buy it. We'll be significantly worse when Jack leaves us, and there's nothing good about it.

35 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

I understand what you're saying, but I just don't buy it. We'll be significantly worse when Jack leaves us, and there's nothing good about it.

I think he might be right. Look at how Burnley or Bournemouth have played. We might, in terms of points, be a better team without Jack. You don't need stars if every player knows their role and performs it.

It won't half feel like a phyric victory though. Imagine us having Jack in O'Neill's day. He could have ended up as one of our best players ever. Instead he looks like a great player that wasted half his career in incredibly shit teams.

We've had a **** great player carrying is for years, but it was such a **** waste of his talent.

Â