The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Also: His silly haircuts, kid's shinpads, and ability to draw a ridiculous number of fouls. And lets be honest, while he hasn't dived in a very long time, he does tend to go down easily. I can see why, he's fouled ridiculously often, but I'd find him incredibly annoying if he played for another team.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Also: His silly haircuts, kid's shinpads, and ability to draw a ridiculous number of fouls. And lets be honest, while he hasn't dived in a very long time, he does tend to go down easily. I can see why, he's fouled ridiculously often, but I'd find him incredibly annoying if he played for another team.

It's their choice though. But if they don't foul him he will just walk by their players Maradona'esque. 

At the moment I think he plays so well my only complaint is that he could take more shots and better shots. 

4 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

It's their choice though. But if they don't foul him he will just walk by their players Maradona'esque. 

I agree entirely. I don't fault him, I love watching him play for us, I can just see why opponents don't like him. Clearly gifted and gets fouled a lot, but he does sell the fouls. That's bound to piss people off.

10 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Silly haircut? It's beautiful. Beautiful man with a beautiful haircut. I'm not having anything else.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Why is he hated by other club's fans?

Because they see someone in the media say he's class or compare him to gazza or say he should play for england

They then look at his Wikipedia page and see his goal ratio

They then declare him as shit and overrated 

• Haha 1

On 31/10/2019 at 16:54, villalad21 said:

They'd soon stop hating him if he wore there shirt.

Not sure if theres any one player today more hated or loved than our Jacky boy.

Yer dar types that cannot fathom that a young man might want to take pride in his appearance or stand out in any way.

The types who have 10 type of fruit of the loom t-shirts in their wardrobe.

All XXL.

• Like 1

They see a player that's a once in a generation player who's playing for his home team and loves it. When did any club have that ? Gascoigne for Newcastle is the only one I can think of.

2 hours ago, Keyblade said:

The lack of respect for Jack's game is really annoying. People really think if you're not playing for a top 6 clubs then you can't be a quality player.

At least players and coaches respect him. Wouldn't be the most fouled player in the league otherwise.

Teams literally have no idea how to deal with him other than kicking him.

• Like 2

Â