The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

19 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Why are you so obsessed with this.  You don't like him

I have nothing against him, but I can see from the Jack Grealish fans on here that any sort of negative PoV will be judged as someone doesn't like him. Thanks for proving my point. 

26 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I have nothing against him, but I can see from the Jack Grealish fans on here that any sort of negative PoV will be judged as someone doesn't like him. Thanks for proving my point. 

Its not about being a jack grealish fan its about understanding the impact he has in our team. As i said above only kevin de bruyne has created more chances than jack in the whole of the prem this season. Just because he isnt dribbling past 20 players while doing somersaults doesnt mean he isnt playing well and having a huge impact. You only have to look at last season to see what happens when you take him out of our team. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Avfc1590 said:

Just because he isnt dribbling past 20 players while doing somersaults doesnt mean he isnt playing well and having a huge impact. 

You don't say. Good thing nobody has suggested otherwise. 

19 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

You don't say. Good thing nobody has suggested otherwise. 

That is exactly what people are alluding to. People are saying he should have his captaincy taken away from him, he should be subbed/dropped, he has been found out at this level. Its 3 games into a season and he is already being bashed. Its pathetic.

13 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Lol as if. 

Grealish has been wanked off for his performances at this forum for the last 6 months. Him not getting credit when credits due is simply wrong. What is however right is that he isn't told off when he fails to deliver. 

Other than results/reports on the BBC and other sports news websites I didn't get to see much of Jack over the last couple of years in the championship here in Oz......but to critisise him for his performances so far is really unfair imo, he's adapting to a new league with a fair few new players around him, I've watched every PL Villa game at least twice so far and the only players I would put ahead of him performance wise would be the Mingles followed by SJM after that Jack is right up there. He will be a great Villa player at some point but never going to be world class I reckon he has it in his locker to be a Delph/Young level player which is no mean feat, can see some senior England caps coming his way at some point but he's no Gerrard!

Our best player who makes the entire team tick. Players like McGinn, who I think is brilliant, struggled without Grealish in the side last year. 

He hasn’t struggled at all this season, we just haven’t had as much of the ball and he’s made a mistake just like Luiz and Heaton have.

Brilliant player and a joy to watch. 

• Like 1

On 18/08/2019 at 20:52, KenjiOgiwara said:

If the butthurt Grealish fan club can't handle that I really do hope we replace him with another player next summer. No player is above criticism. 

Ok so I went back a few pages to find examples I and saw this...

So instead of just stop reading this thread you would rather we replaced one of our best players because you feel you aren’t allowed to criticise him on here? 

I decided to stop there. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Good to see you focused on the important point being made and addressed that accordingly.

Well that's very subjective. I found his entire post pretty silly, so it got a silly answer. That's how it works in most cases. 

1 minute ago, omariqy said:

Surely we are all part of the Grealish fan club? If you're not then you are a blues fan probably. 

You'd think so yes.

These games like Spurs and Everton will be improving him so he's got an even more well rounded game.

16 hours ago, villan-scott said:

@sir_gary_cahill you spend years and years bigging up our youth players, and often ridiculed by many for it. Then we have a player from our youth system captain us in the most exciting time in our recent history, still influencing games and being a marked man. We win our first game this season, and now you’re here trying to bring him down a peg or 2. It makes no sense. 

Thinks RHM should be more involved. Doesn't think much of Jack. You've got to laugh. 

Â